facebook

incoming transfer with some questions...

by: Transfer rushee

The school i'm transferring from tends to only give bids to freshmen. Is that how it is at ucla too? Also I went through rush my first year there and got a bid from kappa but dropped the same day bc i didn't think i would like sorority life lol now i regret that but since i got a bid from kappa and then dropped, could i still be able to get a bid from kappa at ucla?

Posted By: Transfer rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It depends    

What school are you from because it depends. If you went to a small Greek life school kappa prob isn't like it is here. UCLA is huge on Greek life and kappa is a top tier house. It would be harder to rush kappa if you came from a school that's easier.

By: It depends
by: Transfer rusheeMay 18, 2017 11:23:52 AM

I'm transferring from syracuse. Kappa is top tier there; i was just wondering bc since i got a bid before, if i were to re-rush at syracuse i wouldnt be allowed to get a bid from kappa again. I wasn't sure if that was like a national thing or a syracuse thing

By: Transfer rushee
#2  by: Truth   

One has nothing to do with the other. You can't compare schools because all chapters are completely different. You might not even like the Kappas here.

By: Truth
#3  by: don't worry   

It's def possible to get a bid from a top house as a transfer

By: don't worry
#4  by: AR   

WIll they give me a bid because I already got one in Syracuse ?

By: AR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.