facebook

for future rushees

by: Stereotypes

Stereotypes of the most relevant fraternities in ALPHABETICAL order.

Beta: Great looking guys. Throw great parties and have a cool house. Only downside is that a lot of people see them as tryhards since they think they are the best.

Lambda: West Coast Fraternity, good looking dudes, very nice and chill. A lot of girls seem to love them especially because they’ve been pulling the strongest pledge classes lately, i.e. fall and winter. The only thing with Lambda is that they need to throw more parties, or else no one is going to consider them a top fraternity.

SAE: Probably the best fraternity at UCLA. They have really good parties and a great house, the only thing is that they have a bad reputation for being douchey and not very nice to girls.

Sig Chi: Surfers and skaters. Very west coast and people like them for being chill.

Sig Ep: Rugby players, and they party hard. Always throwing it down.

Sig Nu: Good looking house, chill guys, and they throw good parties. A lot of sororities like them too but the frats are not really a big fan of the guys.

ZBT: Heavy drinkers and all dudes are huge, no wonder they’ve won IM football for the past 4 years.

~Bonus~

Phi Psi – This house will be top for sure in the future, but it will take time. Right now, they have a very diverse group of guys from many places and a lot of them are very chill, while others are kinda of iffy.

Posted By: Stereotypes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: um    

close enough tbh

By: um
by: ;May 4, 2017 1:49:33 AM

I second that

By: ;
#2  by: Yo   

Wheres pikapp

By: Yo
by: Irrelevant May 9, 2017 3:49:54 PM

They are irrelevant

By: Irrelevant
#3  by: umm   

sae is definitely not a top house.. all theyve got going for them is the name. most of the guys in the house are often rude to girls

By: umm
by: YeahMay 4, 2017 5:08:50 AM

This is true, parties use to be fun but not anymore

By: Yeah
by: KKGMay 5, 2017 12:36:27 PM

We prefer Lambda Chi over

By: KKG
#4  by: True   

Very accurate

By: True
#5  by: sorority    

SAE definitely NOT a top house. Rude does not equal elite. No class.

By: sorority
#6  by: sorority   

This is true but I kind disagree with SAE being the best fraternity

By: sorority
#7  by: Honest   

I kind of disagree with ZBT having huge guys. THey used too in the past but the fall and winter pledge class are far from that.

By: Honest
#8  by: umm   

Pretty close but SN is not relevant

By: umm
#9  by: They are   

Drop them. They are irrelevant

By: They are
#10  by: Wow   

What a wholesome stereotypes post. You complimented every house to get thumbs up.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.