facebook

how difficult is it to get into lambda chi?

by: 2017-18 Bruin.

I will be a freshman in the fall. I was wondering how difficult is it to get into a top fraternity like Lambda Chi?. I am 6'6" blond/blue and top I am very attractive and have a scholarship to be on the volleyball team. How many fraternities do guys usually rush and which would be the second or third rated as a backup?..thanks in advance.

Posted By: 2017-18 Bruin.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: WOah   

You qualify. Just learn how to blow good and you're in!

By: WOah
by: SororityviewJun 7, 2017 10:03:05 PM

Lambda Chi is now the consensus #1 fraternity. Lambda Chi had by far the best PC of any fraternity so it will be very very difficult if you are "maginally person" of questionable looks, personality you may be relagated to ZBT, SAE, SX or even Sig Ep.

By: Sororityview
by: ChloeJun 12, 2017 5:49:56 PM

Lambda Chi is the consensus #1 fraternity so of course all guys have them at the top of their list so it is by far the most competitive.

By: Chloe
by: Greek ExpertJun 14, 2017 8:00:13 PM

Being #1 Lambda Chi is by far the most selective

By: Greek Expert
by: ChloeJun 16, 2017 2:56:24 PM

Lambda is by far the most competive fraternity to get a bid from. EVERY rushee has Lambda Chi as their goal but because they can cream the best the vast majority are passed over to be fought ovet with lower tier houses like ZBT, SAE, SIGMA CHI, SIG EP

By: Chloe
#2  by: Lamb Chop   

Lambda Chi is always looking for good mature men to contribute to the best fraternity at UCLA. As you can see from some of these responses there are a lot of losers out there that we try to weed out. Brother Drater and WOah are obviously immature losers who were not given serious consideration by Lambda Chi. FYI Karach Kiraly Olympic gold metal volleyball player and world champion is a alumni of the UCLA chapter of Lambda Chi. We look forward to seeing you at rush. Pleases contact our fraternity and pledge chairman.

By: Lamb Chop
by: KKGApr 21, 2017 3:22:11 PM

Yousound like you would be a great fit at lambda chi. Lambda Chi Alpha is the #1 most exclusive fraternity at UCLA because they recruit people just like you.

By: KKG
by: BumpMay 31, 2017 9:11:01 PM

Bump

By: Bump
by: KyleJun 7, 2017 12:08:29 AM

Lambda Chi is considered the #1 fraternity at UCLA so it is very competive and therefore they turn away the most rushees. As a backup also rush lower tier fraternities like ZBT,SAE,SX and even Sig Ep where its not as competitive.

By: Kyle
by: JimboJun 7, 2017 1:56:42 PM

Bump

By: Jimbo
by: SororityviewJun 11, 2017 12:20:25 PM

Lambda Chi is the most selective of any fraternity thats why they have had the #1 PC two years in a row

By: Sororityview
#3  by: Lamb Chop   

Lambda Chi is always looking for good mature men to contribute to the best fraternity at UCLA. As you can see from some of these responses there are a lot of losers out there that we try to weed out. Brother Drater and WOah are obviously immature losers who were not given serious consideration by Lambda Chi. FYI Karach Kiraly Olympic gold metal volleyball player and world champion is a alumni of the UCLA chapter of Lambda Chi. We look forward to seeing you at rush. Pleases contact our fraternity and pledge chairman.

By: Lamb Chop
by: 2017-18 BruinApr 7, 2017 12:10:33 AM

Thanks!, looking forward to representing UCLA on the vollleyball court and being a Lambda Chi. My friends that attend school there say Lambda Chi is the best fraternity at UCLA

By: 2017-18 Bruin
by: KKGApr 16, 2017 11:57:31 PM

You would be a good fit at Lambda Chi the #1 fraternity at UCLA. I might also add you will fit right in, most members are "white surfer types" and not like some of the frats like Sig EP and SAE which are mostly Chinese and other minorities.

#4  by: Actually   

Bum

By: Actually
#5  by: .   

lmao at this entire thread

By: .
#6  by: haha   

Haha this same post was put in the USC one. However for any 6'6 blonde/blue guys got join SAE or Sigma Chi.

By: haha
#7  by: Sororitystar   

If you are "hot" and have a great personality you should fit right in!

By: Sororitystar
#8  by: KKG   

They are very very selective!. Unless you considered hot all your life, the center of attention it may be difficult getting a bid at Lambda Chi every rushees goal is a bid to Lsmbda Chi unfortunately they turn away over 90% so you could end up in a lower tier house like ZBT,SX,SAE,Sig Ep

#9  by: ;   

My last post kind of implies that op is actually an incoming freshman which I doubt. Its ridiculous how much spam this site gets

By: ;
#10  by: Sara   

Not difficult if your hot!

By: Sara

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.