facebook

anyone else think phi psis quarterly was lit af?

by: Week8

Prob the best party this year. Great job guys

Posted By: Week8
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ya   

Definitely done hot dudes in there.

By: Ya
#2  by: LIT   

that party was surprisingly lit keep it up

By: LIT
#3  by: Wow   

How desperate is phi psi lol
These posts are SO obviously self ranks hahahaha
If you ask the few girls that actually attended this sad "event" it was nothing to write home about, plus the guys are all really creepy goobers trying way too hard

By: Wow
by: aMar 4, 2017 10:26:07 PM

lol you wish. Butthurt you weren't invited ?

By: a
#4  by: Omg   

Will you two idiots shut up already? Everyone knows how good it was, no need to self rank. I've seen this like tree times too many. And the other fool is clearly just a hater and making stuff up, most likely the lambda troll. WHO CARES. Both of you need to gtfo Greekrank

By: Omg
#5  by: Kk   

As a GIRL....yes I'm actually a girl, there were plenty of girls there and I thought it was a lot of fun! They had an original theme and liked that it was underground. It was hot AF in there though

By: Kk
#6  by: Ya    

I swear right ?!? Kinda hot in there they should figure something out about that next time, but 100% going back

By: Ya
#7  by: lol    

Dude the set up was actually unlike any other party I've been to, but then again they have a sick house no one else does.

By: lol
#8  by: vc   

LOLZZ ya it was lit, but chill

By: vc
#9  by: Check it    

Just by the name of the posters of these messages you can see its self ranking and done by the same person. (Kk ya vc)
So transparent and desperate

By: Check it
by: KkMar 7, 2017 10:48:51 AM

Wrong

By: Kk
#10  by: lol   

that's actually 98% of poster names on this site haha

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.