facebook

lambda troll

by: The truth

If you look at the time of the latest reply posted for the Lambda posts, you'll see that they are right after each other. Someone has really been going around, day after day, several times a day, posting a single reply on about 4-5 threads. Talk about no life. At this point, it's definitely someone in Lambda capitalizing on the "No Lambda is stupid enough to be self-ranking this hard" and is actually self-ranking under the radar this whole time. Get a life bro.

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Don't think so   

Sorry you are jealous and butt hurt because you did not make the high standards of Lambda Chi Alpha during rush and had to pledge an inferior fraternity. Please don't make conspiracy theories about Lambda Chi Alpha. When you are the top of the pyramid as Lambda Chi is all the inferior fraternities below make things up trying to denigrate them

By: Don't think so
by: Uh oh...Feb 13, 2017 1:39:21 AM

someone's salty

By: Uh oh...
by: LolFeb 17, 2017 10:47:31 AM

Oh shut up

By: Lol
#2  by: don't be fooled   

Look for the same key phrases "your only ticket...universally recognized...cemented as number one" I will say its impressive that someone can spend that much time on greek rank trying to make Lambda look good. Thats true obsession and dedication. psycho.

Don't be naive. Lambda is OK, not number one. And they're making themselves look very pathetic on this site. Like desperate.

By: don't be fooled
#3  by: Hahahahahahaha   

I greatly enjoyed this post. Thank you OP. Even though everyone already knew it lol

By: Hahahahahahaha
by: Same!Mar 6, 2017 4:46:14 AM

I love this!

By: Same!
#4  by: Yuppppp   

Yuppppp

By: Yuppppp
#5  by: Top Tier   

Sorry you could not meet the high standards of Lambda Chi Alpha and you had to settle for a inferior lower ranked fraternity

By: Top Tier
by: LolFeb 6, 2017 6:57:39 PM

Stop being jealous Lambda Chi did not give you a bid and you had to join a inferior fraternity

#6  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#7  by: Bump   

Just so you guys know, it's really easy to like a post multiple times. Just go on incognito, like the post, exit the browser, and go on incognito again. That's how the lambda is gaming the system. They're not top house, and won't be. Don't let the trolls fool you

By: Bump
by: So trueFeb 11, 2017 7:39:56 PM

Bump

By: So true
#8  by: Thank you   

The exposure is real!

By: Thank you
#9  by: Guest   

he's actually some USC sigep

By: Guest
by: LolFeb 23, 2017 3:18:24 PM

What?

#10  by: Thanks OP   

I didn't realize until now

By: Thanks OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.