Phi psi
LXA
ZBT
Sig Ep

Posted By: Shs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sarah   

Stopped by Lambda and Phi Psi last night too see for myself about all the back and forth hate between the two and it was clear that Lamda has been way overhyping themselves. Didn't have too high of expectations for phi Psi after reading Greek rank but they blew me and my friends away. Gonna be hard for any house to top the party they through last night

By: Sarah
by: SariJan 20, 2017 8:40:10 PM

Phi Psi guys and girls were ghetto Lambda Chi is on a totally different level no wonder they are #1u

By: Sari
by: CuriousJan 21, 2017 1:26:53 PM

Is the UCLA chapter associated with the bloods or the crips?

By: Curious
#2  by: What   

Omg what i went to phi psi and there were no girls there, prob cuz they are to ghetto

By: What
by: SororityviewJan 20, 2017 8:36:58 PM

I went to Phi psi helt tight to my purse because not only the guys are ghetto but all the girls are even more ghetto

By: Sororityview
#3  by: Jessica   

Zbt and Lambda was crazy fun plus the guys are chill and not ghetto like phi psi

By: Jessica
#4  by: K   

How was sig pi, theta chi

By: K
by: decentJan 21, 2017 2:27:56 AM

both had decent parties for low mid houses. probably only go there is you know brothers from those houses.

By: decent
#5  by: So   

#AllFratsMatter

By: So
#6  by: TRUTH   

LXA had the best party because they leapfrogged their way into the #1 position with the #1 PLEDGE CLASS

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.