facebook

why i choose λχα over σαε, σχ, σφε and

by: NEW PC

I recently pledged ΛΧΑ after receiving bids from ΣΑΕ,ΣΧ,ΖΒΤ,ΣΦΕ. Not only I but almost all my PC brothers turned down other top tier houses to pledge what we and most Greeks already knew that Lambda Chi Alpha is the top fraternity that really is in a tier by themselves. The ΛΧΑ brotherhood is stronger than any of the houses I received bids from and even though the membership has by far the best looking guys of any fraternity they are humble and not conceited. We all look forward to keep Lambda Chi Alpha #1 and cement our position so all the top candidates will continue to keep Lambda Chi Alpha as their #1 goal to receive a bid from.

Posted By: NEW PC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 8
#1  by: KB   

I chose LXA over SX,SAE and Sig EP also because when you compare there really is no comparison.

By: KB
by: Bruin Jan 22, 2017 12:45:28 AM

I chose Lambda Chi over SAE,Sig Ep, ZBT, Sigma Chi too

By: Bruin
by: CCJan 28, 2017 1:23:29 PM

Having gone through rush but not getting a bid from Lambda Chi I can say honestly Lambda Chi was EVERYONES top choice and I would have jumped on a bid if I got one.

By: CC
by: HonestJan 30, 2017 12:11:29 PM

When you go though rush and meet all the guys in these fraternities it will be obvious and a no brainer

By: Honest
by: SororityviewFeb 1, 2017 11:15:56 AM

It has been painfully obvious that SAE,SX,SIG EP PC have been on a steady decline and Lambda Chi Alpha and ZBT have been on the rise. Lambda Chi over the past 2 years has taken the #1 PC and all top tier sororitys year 1 and 2 prefer Lambda Chi.

By: Sororityview
by: LilFeb 6, 2017 10:44:37 PM

Congrats Lambda Chi #1 PC

By: Lil
by: Winter PCFeb 11, 2017 1:27:59 AM

I did too, got bids from all the top fraternities, Lambda Chi was an easy choice.

By: Winter PC
by: Greek GuruFeb 11, 2017 12:54:51 PM

Once you rush Lambda Chi, ZBT, SAE,SX and SIG EP the choice will be easy. Lambda Chi just stands above the rest.

By: Greek Guru
by: Top sorority girlFeb 14, 2017 12:13:55 AM

Lambda Chi gets their choice of the hottest guys

By: Top sorority girl
by: BumpMay 27, 2017 5:53:58 PM

Bump

By: Bump
by: Truth hurtsJun 14, 2017 11:57:29 PM

Me too I got bids from all the so called top tier fraternities but it will become very obvious when you compare Lambda Chi is in a class by themselves.

By: Truth hurts
by: ChloeJun 16, 2017 2:52:53 PM

Lambda Chi has had the #1 PC for two years in a row, they creamed the best, hottest guys. Lambda Chi is the #1 fraternity at UCLA and frankly they have opened a huge gap with their nearest competitor.

By: Chloe
#2  by: Truth Hurts   

Lambda Chi guys keep stepping it up every year. Now that your #1 it's keeping cemented into that position.

By: Truth Hurts
by: BTJan 23, 2017 10:37:20 PM

I got bids from LXA, SAE,SX,SIG EP chose Lambda Chi

By: BT
by: Bump Jun 13, 2017 12:35:14 PM

Bump

By: Bump
#3  by: GDI   

I went though rush visiting about 8 houses. Even though I didn't get a bid from Lambda Chi I would have to honestly say they are top fraternity in a class by themselves. I decided to stay GDI and rush this fall.

By: GDI
by: GDIJan 20, 2017 8:43:20 PM

I am thinking about rushing but heard its next to impossible to get a bid from Lambda Chi unless you know someone or god.

By: GDI
by: TruthJan 21, 2017 1:33:02 PM

I was one of the lucky 16 given a bid to Lambda Chi Alpha i feel like I won the lottery

By: Truth
by: Sorority GuruJan 21, 2017 5:24:22 PM

I am in the top sorority at UCLA according to most polls. Being a sophomore. I can say most of the Jr and Eniirs don't do much wit her Lambda Chi but for us Frosh and Soph Lambda Chi is our favorite house! The last several PC have been #1 the cream of the crop. Lambda Chi have hand down the best looking guys and throw the best parties and in our eyes they are the #1 fraternity at UCLA. Lambda Chi has leapfrogged over SAE,SX,ZBT and SIG EP, I know a lot of our upperclaaswomen hang with them but there is just no comparison with Lambda Chi from their Frosh and Soph classes. It is not only our sorority but pretty much all the top tier sororities that are scrambling to dump SAE,SX,ZBT,SIG EP and hope to partner with Lambda Chi in the future.

By: Sorority Guru
by: SNJan 28, 2017 12:38:25 PM

Me too although I ended up joining a bottom tier house I went though rush and visited all the "top fraternities" speaking to my fellow rushees universally had Lambda Chi Alpha as their #1 choice they are really in a tier by themselves and if they would have given me a bid I would have jumped on it in a second. All the negative posts are from guys who are butt hurt because they didn't make the cut.

By: SN
#4  by: Clare   

Lambda Chi killed it again with this PC!

By: Clare
by: HonestlyFeb 9, 2017 12:24:52 AM

The Lambda Chi PC the past two years have been #1. I am glad you carried the entire house this year to the #1 position. Keep recruiting the #1 PC and cement your self into the #1 position

By: Honestly
#5  by: Proud LXA   

I had my choice of all the so called "top fraternities" at UCLA. I chose Lambda Chi Alpha at it will be obvious when you compare there is really no computation. Best looking guys, best personality, best brotherhood. I would still encourage everyone to go visit as many fraternities as you can to compare. Bust all the top and upper middle tier houses go to Lambda Chi, ZBT, SAE,SX,Sig Ep but you will soon realize than the quality of the guys at Lambda Chi Alpha is on a totally different level. I have made friends for life.

By: Proud LXA
#6  by: RM   

I too chose Lambda Chi over SAE,SX and ZBT

By: RM
#7  by: New pledge   

I also chose Lambda chi over SAE,SX,Sig Ep

By: New pledge
by: ;Feb 11, 2017 2:03:05 AM

lambda please chill

By: ;
#8  by: Truth hurts   

Best way to see which fraternity is REALLY #1 is go though rush like I did. I got bids from SAE,SX,ZBT,SIG EP,BETA and the easiest choice to make was I accepted Lambda Chi's bid and any one would once you compare the brothers, the houses... there really is no compitition..

By: Truth hurts
#9  by: Actually   

SAE is still begging.

By: Actually
#10  by: Morton   

It was an easy choice for me

By: Morton

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.