facebook

will i not get a bid

by: mccoy

i'm a junior transfer, and i feel skeptical about not getting a bid at a top/mid house.
tbh i'm not super into sports, i'm middle eastern, and at times i can be weird/extra (ppl who know me love me for that though).
i'm a nice, funny, decently fit dude with a dope fashion sense, and i've always been well-liked dude, but my first impressions aren't always the greatest and i feel like some of the stereotypical frat guys might not think i'm chill.

i really want to be a phi psi or zbt. what do you think? don't roast me lmao

Posted By: mccoy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not that big of a deal   

Each fraternity has a different vibe, dont worry about the rank. Sorry to here about you not getting a bid but there is legitimately a house for everyone here, you just have to find it

By: Not that big of a deal
#2  by: Junior transfer?   

So that makes you a senior next year? Because that's the next time rush happens for these two and houses usually don't give out bids to seniors unless you're extraordinary. If you're a junior next year, then it really depends on the house. ZBT is a top house that apparently wasn't very picky last fall so maybe they'll be like that next year. Phi Psi has a ton of diversity and aren't as hesitant to take in minorities like some houses. At the end of the day it's really up to if you can connect with the guys during rush. Everyone gets a shot (especially if you're at least decently attractive for the ladies)

By: Junior transfer?
#3  by: 17Frat   

Hey, I was in the same boat but you cannot fear your age or your year. I am a third year transfer and ended up getting three bids. But I also didn't over stress on which houses want you. Be yourself, as cliche as it sounds it is possible that one can become desperate and easily look that way to fraternities. I definitely wanted a top house but didn't stress. It's not for everyone and not every house is definitely for everyone. If it didn't work for you this quarter try the next but most likely you will be needing to rush next year when the apps re-open in the Fall.

By: 17Frat
#4  by: so   

what houses did you get bids from

By: so
#5  by: Sorry    

Sorry man I just talked to all the presidents of all the houses and you aren't getting a bid

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.