facebook

accepting bid

by: NewFrat

I already got two bids on day two but I am still not too happy with the houses. Will check out more houses today on day 3. When is the last moment I am able to accept the bid? What time today or is it Saturday? Also if I accept a bid and happen to drop in a few weeks can I rush again in a different quarter? Or am I basically stuck with the house I accept the bid from.
I feel like if I don't get the house I want I should drop and try next quarter or in the Fall.

Posted By: NewFrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Today   

Correct me if wrong, but today is the last day to accept a bid. One can always drop and join another fraternity

By: Today
#2  by: Answers   

Last day to accept a bid is today. But after a few weeks you can always drop the house if you don't like the guys and rush again another quarter. However spring is only the small/low houses so it would be fall, and if you're an upperclassman it gets harder

By: Answers
#3  by: Answers   

Last day to accept a bid is today. But after a few weeks you can always drop the house if you don't like the guys and rush again another quarter. However spring is only the small/low houses so it would be fall, and if you're an upperclassman it gets harder

By: Answers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.