facebook

house opinions

by: Winter Rushee

Rushing in the winter, looking for opinions on each of the following houses that I plan on rushing.

ZBT
Phi Psi
Theta Xi
Sig Pi
Maybe Beta if I have time

any other suggestions? assembles the list above based purely on what some people have told me so looking for some more info on them

Posted By: Winter Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Must not be top tier   

Why bottom middle tier fraternities and not top tier?

By: Must not be top tier
#2  by: No   

dont rush those, you wont even have a fun time in those frats. (besides zbt) the houses above have lame parties. Check out ZBT, Lambda, and beta. they all have great brotherhood from what ive seen. but zbt have fun parties,they are just as good as lambdas too, but i think lambda have cutier guys though. betas parties are not that fun anymore, they have been getting a lot of weridos but besides that they have some pretty cool guys

also i partied at Phi Psi, Theta Xi, and Sig Pi this last quater and no body shows up to their parties

By: No
#3  by: Rush   

Solid list. The best advice someone gave me was don't go based on perceived reputations. Those houses that some perceive as too may not be a fit for you and vide versa for lower houses. Check out a lot of houses and see where you fit in best. Being in a top house that's not a good fit will make you pretty miserable. Remember it is a lifetime commitment well after college and you cannot change fraternities once you are initiated.

By: Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.