facebook

rankings

by: Humor Me

Okay the Duke posted a great satirical ranking showing Lambda and ZBT rising. For poor freshman or kids rushing who actually do check this site, couldn't be further from the case.

Sig Chi/SAE/Sig Ep

(The Great Wall of China)

ZBT/Lambda

Posted By: Humor Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: hmmmm   

ZBT gave everyone a bid in order to find a couple good guys, it was a bad strategy. this just made them get a lot more weirdos in their frat

By: hmmmm
#2  by: DG   

Lambda has been getting a pretty solid PC every year, they are def higer rank

By: DG
by: truDec 26, 2016 4:51:12 AM

They throw the best parties plus they are hot af

By: tru
#3  by: Not bad   

Pretty good ranking except I might have included Zbt right under Sigchi SigEp and sae. Even though they're falling they're still top like the other three

By: Not bad
#4  by: Greek Guru   

Try as you might SAEand Sigma Chi are on a downward spiral Sig Ep has never been relavant and is known as the "blanket bid" house Sig Ep gets the rejects from Lambda Chi, ZBT, Sigma Chi and SAE. Lambda Chi Alpha IS the consensus #1 fraternity at UCLA and your ONLY guarantee to social relavancy at UCLA

By: Greek Guru
by: WellDec 29, 2016 8:23:58 PM

Found the troll

By: Well
#5  by: Nice   

Finally a decent ranking. Would switch em around a bit but at least the tiers are right .

By: Nice
#6  by: SX,SAE, SIG EP   

As a member of a top tier sorority who has a long history with one of the above fraternities has seen them slip year after year and I am pushing hard to air with the hottest fraternity which is Lambda Chi Alpha. To tell you the truth SX,SAE,and SIG EP are a BORE and frankly an embarassment. I am going to push hard to pair with Lambda Chi for our next formal WE ! and I am not the only one that feels this way. YOU ALL LIVING IN DENIAL I am surprised about Sig Ep they were NEVER considered top tier. Get used to it there is a new STUD in town and you SQUIDS just cant compete

By: SX,SAE, SIG EP
#7  by: Eh   

I wouldn't say Great Wall of china for a one tier difference, but still a good ranking.

By: Eh
#8  by: Please   

No kappa or aphi would be caught dead inside lambda. They'll go to zbt when sae or sig chi arent doing anything.

By: Please
by: WhatJan 2, 2017 8:22:07 PM

what are you talking about aphis pledge class comes to lambda all the time and there are some kappas

By: What
by: omgJan 2, 2017 8:24:25 PM

ummmm we have events with lambda

By: omg
#9  by: yes   

yes

By: yes
#10  by: rushing kids   

kids read this

By: rushing kids
by: yupJan 11, 2017 3:03:55 AM

yup

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.