facebook

sorority pledge class rankings after presents

by: Rankmachine

Now that presents have happened and we've seen all the new pledgway classes here's the rank of the pledge class
These are not house rankings these are rankings of the PLEDGE CLASSES

THETA
KKG
APHI
PI PHI
CHI O
DG
KD
GAMMA PHI
ADPI
AGD
AXO
DDD

Posted By: Rankmachine
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

I was surprised to see DG's pledge classs. I would have never guessed they were DG'a

Also KD has a surprisingly cute pledge class not the best but definitely a step up for them

By: Agree
#2  by: Imo   

I think chi o's class is cuter than pi phis Switch those two and this is a solid pledge class rank

By: Imo
#3  by: :)   

Agreed, pretty spot on

By: :)
#4  by: Joe   

There is no way in hell agd is above Axo especially after this year

By: Joe
#5  by: more nasty ranking...   

Theta, please try to stop competing with DG. This has been going since rush started. It's 100% obvious and just very embarrassing that someone in your house is posting this.
It is ridiculous to rank DGs pledge class so low, while ranking your own #1.

Great to hear compliments for KD's strong PC, but there didn't need to be an underhanded remark that its such a step up for them.

Chi O and Pi Phi, you are both solid upper middle tier houses- Stop trying to bring each other down!
All the best to the chapters at UCLA this year!

By: more nasty ranking...
by: LOct 25, 2016 6:34:58 PM

Yo but seriously check out DG's pledge class pics this year I honestly saw them pop out on my explore page on IG and i assumed they were axos pledge class I was SHOCKED to see it was DG go look for yourself. This isn't theta trying to compete
Rush is over the competition is DONE
And then look at thetas class they're hot although I personally think kappas class is hotter

Remember this is a ranking of pledge classes not of the overall houses

By: L
#6  by: Well...   

Depends on the pics you see- because there are some gorgeous DG pledges. It's a mixed bag for all the top tier houses. I'm somewhat surprised by the variety in all the top pledge classes. Some are super pretty ,but not all... I think it's a good thing. These are all incredibly smart, accomplished young women. To be in Kappa, A Phi, DG, or Theta at UCLA takes some serious social skills, style, and looks. Whether or not you hate the Greek system, these girls have a lot going for them.

By: Well...
by: ChildOct 26, 2016 5:18:42 PM

Darling no that's not how this works
We rank on hottest overall pledge class ok
And guess what DG overall is not good this year
Most of their girls suck

By: Child
#7  by: lord   

Ive met some really hot dg pledges. Also think kappa could have done waaayyyy better, did not look like kappa. move dg up the list by a lot. they have a mix, but their hot girls are hot.

By: lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.