Sig Pi/AEPI/Pi Kapp
DTD/Theta Xi
Theta Chi/Phi Psi/Kappa Sigma
TDX/Triangle/SAM

Posted By: Real Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty Good   

Decent list. ZBT/Sig Ep/SAE/Sig Chi definitely still belong on the top because they do events with top houses.

Sig Pi / AEPi / Pi Kapp are probably the best houses if you're looking for the brotherhood and a house that's not filled with as many douche bags like some top houses are.

I'd move KS down to the lowest tier. Phi Psi is probably on the way up with their huge pledge class.

By: Pretty Good
#2  by: LMAO   

Uhhh since when was Theta Xi on the level of DTD and not at the bottom tier? And Kappa Sig even mentioned on a line that is not the very lowest? This list is pathetic

By: LMAO
by: BRUHSep 28, 2016 5:11:00 PM

Kappa Sig definitely is the lowest tier.

I think Theta Xi and DTD are around the same level. Theta Xi is definitely not bottom tier. They at least do some events with sororities.

By: BRUH
by: Dude...Sep 28, 2016 5:14:34 PM

Theta Xi has been hovering around the bottom for the past decade. Sig Pi has no sorority relations, yet are higher than them. If you want to put Theta Xi somewhere, put them with Theta Chi. And Phi Psi that low? Both them and DTD are on the same tier, and essentially the same as the AEPi/SigPi/PiKapp

By: Dude...
by: Decent PointsSep 28, 2016 5:23:52 PM

OK I'm ok with Theta Xi being on the same level as Theta Chi, but they're definitely not the last tier.

SigPi sorority relations have been improving. I have a friend in SigPi and he says the still have events like dinners with mid/ top tier sorority houses but not raids. He also said they have close to a 40 man pledge class of solid guys.

Phi Psi should move up one.

would you agree with these rankings:
ZBT/SAE/Sig EP/ Sig Chi
Beta/Lambda/Sig nu
Pi Kapp/AePi/Sig Pi
Phi Psi/Theta Xi/Theta Chi/DTD
TDX/Triangle
Kappa Sig/SAM

By: Decent Points
by: CloseSep 28, 2016 6:37:40 PM

When I meant bottom tier, I meant on par with Theta Chi, not like the level of Triangle/KappaSig or whatever. I should have specified more clearly. But that's good for Sig Pi they already throw some good parties and it was the sorority relations holding them back. However, I would still move Phi Psi and DTD above both the Theta's if we're talking conservative here. For normal/bold rankings, I would move them up to SigPi/AEPi/PiKapp but I agree with everything else

By: Close
#3  by: Feshercaligirl   

Phi psi with their 49 man pledge class definitely deserved to be on the 3rd row.

Kappa sigma should be bottom. Overall pretty accurate though

By: Feshercaligirl
#4  by: uhh   

I'd probably move AEPi down with Theta Chi; they're not on the same level as Pi Kapp or Sig Pi

By: uhh
#5  by: Idk   

All t all shade

By: Idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.