facebook

just stop

by: Sororityview

There is another psycho that probably works for Greek Rank or a fraternity that posts as Shift Leader, Lambda Chi Lover, Lambda Chi Lover #1 usually bashing Lambda Chi, he/she also SPEALS others memes and posts as me "Sororityview" and also Truth Hurts, Greek Guru, sorority girl, Pan Luv and literailly dozens of others. There are entire threads several pages long that I beleive this psycho is responsivblity for posting as a dozin different individuals. This individual is posting all over the place on GR in several states and dozens if schools mostly where Lambda Chi is considered "Top Tier" Not only does this individual constanstly bash Lambda Chi but just as often pots over the top lavish praise for Lambda Chi and at the same time demigrating other fraternities this is an obvious attempt to create friction between fraternyties. I know this because 1/2 the messages with my "meme" we not posted by me but undoubtiedly this psycho. WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE STOP. You are not fooling anyone, I doubt you are a current student and if you are I doubt you attend
UCLA. Go find some other fantasy you have been EXPOSED from your IMMAGINTARY fraternity and school.

Posted By: Sororityview
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: That's Right   

$11.50/hr

By: That's Right
by: SororityviewSep 28, 2016 5:19:08 PM

That's Right is that another new meme? ,how many names are you up to now besides the ones you steal and try to post as?

By: Sororityview
by: Grill TeamSep 28, 2016 5:28:48 PM

That degree really paid off

By: Grill Team
by: Fry StationOct 1, 2016 9:33:10 AM

How does one live on $11.50/hr?

By: Fry Station
#2  by: @sororityview   

I'm sorry but you sound a bit unhinged. Maybe the internet is not your thing?

By: @sororityview
#3  by: Bear   

This guy is crazy

By: Bear
#4  by: Knickers   

In a twos

By: Knickers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.