facebook

sorority fall 16 first impressions

by: sorority

Kkg: beautiful girls as expected.
Aphi: seemed to have recruited stronger this year than they have in recent rushes.
Theta: mixed bag--seemingly cool girls but not all stunners
DG: much stronger PC than last year, definitely a solid top house
ChiO: decent PC on par with past years. Didn't see many girls repping on campus today though
PiPhi: definitely not as strong as last year, pretty girls but didn't really strike me as the Pi phi type--maybe trying to change their image/rep?
GPhi: pretty disappointing, not as many cute girls as expected. Potentially falling this year especially with the retention issues they had last year
KD: actually was confusing KDs with kkg because of the shirt similarity so that must mean good things for their PC. Heard they got a cheerleader too?
ADPi: heard they recruited a dancer? Very impressed by both ADPi and KD this recruitment. Clearly competing with upper houses
AXO: saw a couple of cute girls but unfortunately with the size of their PC they had to settle for quantity over quality
AGD: similar to AXO, very diverse group as usual. The loss of Tri Delt didn't seem to help them at all

Feel free to add opinions and first impressions below

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: el oh el   

This is so inaccurate it's laughable

By: el oh el
#2  by: lies   

complete crap lol

By: lies
#3  by: Lmao   

When DG comes in again

By: Lmao
by: OMG Sep 27, 2016 2:36:42 AM

DG stop writing cmon

By: OMG
#4  by: Stop    

This is accurate

By: Stop
#5  by: Should have    

I should have finished recruitment I still had KD but was so disappointed by being dropped from DG that I withdrew /: maybe should have stayed Idk

By: Should have
#6  by: lord   

very accurate

By: lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.