facebook

sport houses

by: suh dudes

So my understanding is that zbt is the football house and SigEp is rugby. But what about soccer, lacrosse, baseball or basketball?

Posted By: suh dudes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: suh gals   

Can we get an answer for sororities as well? Volleyball soccer tennis basketball cheerleading etc etc

By: suh gals
#2  by: Football   

Sae is football they have rosen and had Myles jack

By: Football
by: WhatSep 14, 2016 2:31:08 PM

Myles jack was in aepi not sae

By: What
#3  by: Davie   

Surprisingly phi psi had a lot of football guys as well

By: Davie
#4  by: lol   

zbt guys love to wear jerseys and pretend they're on the football team. They have barely any. sae and phi psi have the most

By: lol
by: YeahSep 15, 2016 12:51:07 AM

ZBT has a kicker on the football team, but that kid is pretty lame honestly

By: Yeah
#5  by: football   

ZBT i know has had a ucla player every year get drafted for like the past 5 years at least, and i know lots of starters that are in the frat like the rb #9. Also Rosen goes here more than his own house SAE LOL. but a lot of football players just joined phi psi cus they pretty much didnt have to pledge and let them party there. but for sure i know ZBT wins most intramurals Ateam and Bteam consistantly

By: football
by: reality sucksSep 16, 2016 10:29:53 AM

:( poor zbt sorry I hurt your feelings

By: reality sucks
by: Come on ZBTSep 16, 2016 6:46:58 PM

Top tier house and trying to lie to self promote? Tsk tsk tsk for shame

By: Come on ZBT
#6  by: Football   

Lol ZBT is full of guys from hs who played varsity but weren't good enough to get offered and live in the past. And unlike others, Phi Psi actually put their players through a pledge process and dropped some. Definitely SAE and Phi Psi for football. Basketball would be ZBT and some of them come out to watch ZBT in IM and stuff. As for IM, from what I remember, SAE/ZBT for football, Sig Ep/Sig Chi for basketball.

By: Football
#7  by: Sororities?   

I guess no one cares about sororities and sports then... fml

By: Sororities?
by: GtfoSep 17, 2016 12:17:04 PM

Just because the conversation isn't about you for once doesn't mean nobody cares, get over yourself

By: Gtfo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.