facebook

the truth: theta self ranks

by: Best

People in Theta tell their friends in other houses that they write on Greek Rank. Therefore, they are all writing on here making themselves seem better. The top two sororities for a very long time have always be Kappa and DG. They have the best connections, hang with top frats, have boyfriends, good GPAs, are beautiful, and involved on campus. They are well established and well rounded.

Posted By: Best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

Yah I don't doubt that but also literally every sorority self-ranks and it's kinda naive to act like one house is the culprit. I would for sure put DG above Theta but I think theta beat out Aphi this year. Ranks change. Chi O has been leaving pi phi in the dust. But like ultimately this is just really dumb. Everyone is going to drink and have a good time so people just gotta chill.

By: hmm
by: Chi o Sep 12, 2016 4:16:53 PM

Chi o is going way down in hotness last PC was worse than g phi tbh

By: Chi o
#2  by: No   

Lol a DG wrote this it's so obvious that kappa theta and aphi are top 3

By: No
by: HahaSep 13, 2016 1:42:49 PM

Nice try again theta

By: Haha
#3  by: Oh god   

DG please

By: Oh god
#4  by: Hi   

To all of Theta, one half decent pledge class does not make up for the randomness of the rest of your house. Props that you won Most Improved last year, but that doesn't mean you suddenly became MVP of sorority row when everyone thought you were becoming mid tier prior to your 2015 pledge class

By: Hi
by: SaltinessSep 17, 2016 7:49:29 PM

Someone must really be really out for theta because no one has ever thought they were mid tier all of the top four houses are basically based on preference but it's obvious that theta kappa aphi and DG are top 4

By: Saltiness

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.