facebook

2nd time rushing

by: Rushee

This is going to be my second time rushing, what do you guys think would be a good excuse if I dropped out last year because i didnt like the houses i got into?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

there won't be an excuse girls in good houses can guess that you prob got bad choices for pref and dropped out

By: lol
by: lolAug 30, 2016 11:35:38 AM

in lieu of that, i would just be honest and say that you went through rush the wrong way and as a result was left with houses you felt you couldn't fit into and so u decided to drop and try again don't lie

By: lol
#2  by: HBIC   

"Last year I went into rush all wrong. I was focusing on what I thought the chapters wanted, and felt like I wasn't being me. I'm ready to find a fit this time for who I really am. That's why I feel at home here, I feel like you guys are just being natural. Was that your experience when you joined?"

Always tie your responses into a question for the active so the conversation goes somewhere rather than being "Question/response/question/response".

We'll probably be like "OMGZZZZ she's so genuinnnnnne".

But seriously think about why you might have been cut last time and fix it.

Get as in shape as you can in the next few weeks, killer outfits, practice cute responses to the questions you'll get, get as many letters of rec as you can (automatic mandatory invite back to the second round for many houses), clean up social media.

AND GO IN WITH AN OPEN MIND FOR REAL.

By: HBIC
#3  by: rushhhhh   

i would only say something if you're asked about it. giving an excuse or jumping the gun with talking about whatever happened last year that caused you to want to rush again this year will probably just draw more attention to it and make it a bigger deal. just own it

By: rushhhhh
#4  by: You're gonna do it again?   

Putting yourself through the hell of sorority rushing again? Good luck lol

By: You're gonna do it again?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.