facebook

sorority

by: junior

i think this was asked before but I couldnt find it, I'm a junior (NOT transfer) i was wondering what my chances getting a bid would be like

Posted By: junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UCLA Greek Student   

All girls that go through recruitment are guaranteed at least one bid from a house. If you are interested in Greek life, definitely register for sorority recruitment (google npcbruins and the Panhellenic website will be included in your search results). I know many girls in different houses at UCLA who did not join until their junior (or even senior) year!! Chapters do not base solely on your year, so do not be worried!

By: UCLA Greek Student
by: Wrong!Jul 27, 2016 1:24:22 AM

All girls are not promised a bid! Girls are cut midstream. Not sure where you got your info...but it is definitely incorrect.

By: Wrong!
by: Truth Jul 27, 2016 1:25:44 AM

Every girl IS guaranteed a bid, however, you could be cut for example by 11 houses the first day, and only have the 12th for the rest of rush.

By: Truth
by: noJul 27, 2016 9:56:58 PM

no, you're only guaranteed a bid if you make it to preference round. if you get cut by 11 houses the first day, the 12th house can still cut you during round 2, making you cut from all the houses. it's only if that 12th house invites you to pref and that's the only house you're preffing where you are automatically guaranteed a bid. if you make it to pref with two houses, you're guaranteed a bid from at least one of them

By: no
#2  by: Wrong   

Truth must work for Panhellenic. They are idiots at UCLA!

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.