facebook

frat rankings

by: Jeremyhash

Prospective freshman looking to rush a fraternity in the fall. I saw sig chi on trending houses and I know sae is also a big deal, but what can you tell me about the other frats?

Posted By: Jeremyhash
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Other houses   

Zbt and sig ep are the other top houses. Then lambda, sig nu and beta are next below those four

By: Other houses
#2  by: Bush did 9/11   

Zeeb/SAE/SPE/SX
Lambda/Beta/SNU
PiKapp, AEPi
Sigma Pi, theta Xi, DTD
Theta Chi, TDX
Triangle, Delta Sig

Also Sammy and K-Sig but they basically don't exist

By: Bush did 9/11
by: yesApr 27, 2016 4:23:43 PM

this is correct

By: yes
by: You forgot oneApr 30, 2016 5:20:20 PM

Add Phi Psi to the DTD tier/ above it but below Pi Kapp. And Sig Pi put that on the next tier or two and lower beta by a tier

By: You forgot one
by: Lmao we got a hater!Apr 30, 2016 11:20:03 PM

Lol I'm trying to make the rankings as accurate as possible and your rankings can't be accurate when you leave out a house with 80 members including pledges (which include Nate Starks, Bolu and other starting football players) but mention Sammy/Delta Sig/Kappa Sig. Sounds like someone is just jealous. And stupid af for putting Sig Pi on the level of Theta Xi. Move both DTD and Sig Pi up then it's more accurate. Don't let Phi Psi keep you up at night bud.

By: Lmao we got a hater!
by: That escalated quicklyApr 30, 2016 11:31:59 PM

Calm down dude he just suggested changes in position and added a house. How does that mean he's affiliated with Phi Psi at all?

By: That escalated quickly
by: yeaMay 1, 2016 8:20:40 AM

yeah its pretty obvious you are active in phi psi when you say all those details including almost TREE names

By: yea
#3  by: Ayyy   

Go out to house tours before rush to get a small feel for guys at different frats. Don't rush a house based on its ranking because you'll end up hating it if you don't like the guys. Go where you feel like there's chillers and people you'd hang out with outside of class

By: Ayyy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.