facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at California State University, Fullerton - CSUF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: What What   

This chapters coming up! Awesome Sisters!

By: What What
#12  by: chill   

awesome chapter all around!

By: chill
#13  by: true   

i bet the other houses are feeling pretty threatened after the recruitment ZTA just had

By: true
#14  by: sorry   

sorry ladies, zta wont be having a spring recruitment!

By: sorry
#15  by: mla   

pretty sad that sisters come on here and bash each other. thats why we will never be a top house.

By: mla
#16  by: ha   

the comment below was absolutely directed at holly and friends, just to be clear.

By: ha
#17  by: hmm..   

how do you know that its Holly and her friends? this is how rumors start, and its really unnecessary to say things on anyones page unless you know for a FACT.

By: hmm..
#18  by: i wish   

i got into a different sorority this semester. I wish i would have waited for fall recruitment because these ladies have it together.

By: i wish
#19  by: yay me   

nice girls and classy. Don't know what the person below is talking about they are pretty normal girls. Out of all the sororities these girls seem to be the ones not caking on makeup

By: yay me
#20  by: cut the bs   

everyone needs to stop hating on each other on this stupid site...it makes ALL panhellenic sororities look bad! especially since this is happening the week of rush! what example are we setting to the PNMS?!!

By: cut the bs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.