facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at California State University, Fullerton - CSUF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: its clear   

oh okay sure adpi thats the order hahahahaha

By: its clear
#32  by: the REAL order   

I'm a ZTA and everyone knows the real order is:

GPHI,AXO,ADPI,Sigma Kappa,ZTA,DZ

Just being honest I'm not going to put my house 1st I'll just be self ranking. This is the most accurate rank according to what everyone thinks.

By: the REAL order
#33  by: @the REAL order   

This person is probably a gphi. IF you truly believe that your house has true sisterhood then you wouldnt have said that. So sad, that you state you were in zta and lower your own house down due to the righteous of the population.

By: @the REAL order
#34  by: @@the REAL order   

we are proud of our house but we know that each house varies in terms of reputation. zta is the top house in many schools but we know we aren't the top house here, however, we believe we have an amazing sisterhood regardless. come on.... if i said ZTA was the top house, no one would agree

By: @@the REAL order
#35  by: @ it's clear   

I'm not an adpi I was just doing it alphabetically..see how it says "top houses", wowww grow up

By: @ it's clear
#36  by: @@its's clear   

So the last row was in order? Seriously get off the page, its so obvious.

By: @@its's clear
#37  by: ex-greek   

Everyone on this site is stupid! Grow up people! there's more to life than dumb girls and drama! That's exactly why I left and it turns out everyone still acts the same! get a life.

By: ex-greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.