facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at California State University, Fullerton - CSUF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: wow   

you are pathetic. we have some of thee most successful girls, cant help it if were pretty. stop being jealous
l
l
l
v

By: wow
#2  by: wow   

you are not pretty either.. i left that one out.

By: wow
#3  by: bs   

lies, axo knows how to organize thats why they are consistently number 1. pnms, i hope you dont believe the filthy lies that gamma phi betas keep posting on this houses site

By: bs
#4  by: mmk   

wow gamma phi, if you're going to talk crap, dont put your name on here. haha wow way to ruin your own image.

By: mmk
#5  by: fjg   

i feel so bad for them :( poor girls.. they really do try!

By: fjg
#6  by: to "k"   

can you please look at the gamma phi page, its full of them "admitting" to self ranking. its all they do there

By: to "k"
#7  by: n one   

no one like u guys. you dont even like you guys

By: n one
#8  by: SUki   

From what I've seen this sorority is pretty chill. The girl are pretty nice, there are some rude ones, but hey you can find them at any sorority. As for the people who are just bashing on eachother, wow I thought we were we college studnets not middle school girls who tallk behind people back. let try to keep the conversation classy and respectful.

By: SUki
#9  by: spring recruitment   

is AXO having a spring recruitment? im thinking of rushing for this house.

By: spring recruitment
#10  by: GphiBluv   

I'm in a different house but I have lots of AXO friends. Cute, classy and fun. Congrats on your 5 Star awards!

By: GphiBluv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.