facebook

Bid Day Parties?

by: Virtual life

So since everything is weird this year - what are chapters doing to celebrate Bid Day?

Posted By: Virtual life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: -__-   

I thought I saw some sorority members posting about in person bid days on social media....which I thought wasn’t allowed. Soo I guess they’re doin whatever they want

By: -__-
by: curiousSep 15, 2020 2:16:14 PM

I think each sorority is doing a virtual bid day but allowing you to pick up stuff or get them dropped off. I saw DZ had the baskets they gave to the girls and it didn’t seem like they all came at once, similar with SK I saw girls get their bags but from my understanding for both those they had time slots so it was only one member at a time. ADPi I believe dropped off packages for girls nearby and are shipping the rest, and I’m not sure about GPHI or AXO but I saw GPHI’s new memebers have pictures together but it looked to be in two’s. For the most part I think each sorority is abiding the rules to social distance for in person pick up and virtual bid day celebration.

By: curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.