facebook

Seriously ADPI?

by: Yikes.

Ya’ll lost a lot of girls’ respect the past few days. Preference is supposed to be a night where only girls that the chapter really likes are invited and it’s usually when the PNMs finally have their choice in the process. It’s traditionally supposed to be the round where the chapter really wants the PNM, the PNM just has to want the chapter back. Having your excited PNMs hype you up on here and saying you’re a top house but inviting nearly half of your original number of PNMs because you’re scared for your numbers is not the move. If you fell below total you could’ve just contacted girls that were still interested since it’s literally still COB and it’s a lot better to be honest with your PNMs. Thank god some girls noticed those sold out slots on your preference eventbrite because this is honestly pretty shady and you left so many girls hanging high and dry. ADPI should really consider asking Panhellenic to grant them permission to take quota additions because this is a huge mistake on their part and their reputation has taken a massive blow. So disappointed in them.

Posted By: Yikes.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)    

they weren’t insecure about numbers, they just manipulated a bunch of young girls into thinking they got in and in return they had pnns saying there “top tier” when they were mid last year in 2019. im glad they messed up cause that one little mistake of eventbrite showed there true colors and now there getting a lot of heat

By: :)
#2  by: Hi   

I was one of the girls who noticed the whole ticket situation. There were 22 tickets and 7 slots (154 available total), and last I saw, 4 of those slots were sold out and at least half the tickets were gone from the remaining 3. Me being curious, I ended up checking up on the tickets a couple days before pref to see if even more people have signed up. They actually ended up turning off the option to see how many tickets were left to hide that information from the pnms that signed up later. Do with that what you will but that’s definitely shady.

By: Hi
#3  by: lol   

they had their pick of the litter but picked some questionable girls. usually adpi's well rounded but they slipped in the cute girls factor... their girls are lowkey looking more average every year. "coming for top house" who?

By: lol
#4  by: :(   

Bump. ADPi messed up big time and I wish they would try to fix it. Ik of so many girls who ended up bidless and thought they would find their home in ADPi since they were led on. Those girls really deserved a chance to find their place and I feel so bad that they feel discouraged now to rerush in the spring since they think they're not good enough. To think that out of all the chapters, GPhi was literally the only one to do recruitment properly...

By: :(
by: /:Sep 15, 2020 12:21:46 PM

ADPi messed up big time but to be fair each of the sororities had their flaws too including GPHI they were commenting and thirsting girls pages that they wanted and made girls feel left out in meetings. I actually didn’t have a problem at all with GPHI but I’ve seen many people say they felt uncomfy with then. Either way both sororities have a lot to learn if its virtual recruitment again in Spring cause the PNM’s didn’t deserve either treatment

By: /:
by: -Sep 15, 2020 12:48:16 PM

In terms of the actual process, GPhi had a good amount of public zooms and 3 invite only rounds where they actually made proper cuts before each of them. Oh and they let their PNMs know if they’ve been dropped. They may be superficial but at least we already knew that and they stayed true to themselves unlike ADPi who had this good reputation but they ended up manipulating girls, getting their hopes up, and hurting them the most. Let’s not pretend that ADPi wasn’t the embarrassment of recruitment this semester.

By: -
by: lolSep 15, 2020 1:06:11 PM

ummm was literally second worst to adpi... probably the most unwelcoming girls i have ever met

By: lol
by: LMAOSep 15, 2020 1:19:15 PM

“Second worst”? Are we forgetting about AXO ghosting girls or? Like it or not GPhi honestly did a good job this semester besides their blatant favoritism

By: LMAO
by: Burger kingSep 15, 2020 2:39:27 PM

nah AXO was the embarrassment of this year. Not ADPI

By: Burger king
by: ehSep 15, 2020 3:05:27 PM

^ axo may have been embarrassing but adpi is just shocking because of how fake they are. no ones going to believe anything they tell a pnm. people talk and im sure theres so many girls mad at them and will let other pnms know.

By: eh
by: factsSep 15, 2020 4:08:07 PM

i have never felt more excluded by girls then when i was in my zoom meetings with gphi. especially when it came to instagram like if you’re going to follow pnms and comment on your favorites, at least follow back pnms you aren’t interested in instead of yet again making girls feel excluded. so no, your sorority wasn’t the best at recruitment and please, stop self ranking yourself. it’s been said too many times on here how bad it makes gphi look

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.