facebook

spring rush 2021

by: yep

pnm’s that didn’t get a bid this semester, are y’all gonna rerush in the spring?

Posted By: yep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :/   

No. If they didn’t like me enough over the length of 4 months where it isn’t rushed and that stressful like normal recruitment is, why would they change their minds now just because it’s a different season? Plus, the process will prob be more formal and if i already couldn’t make a good enough impression during COB i don’t see it working out for a more formal process.

By: :/
by: !!Sep 12, 2020 11:04:36 PM

also consider that the bids were very limited this semester :( a lot of girls didn’t get bids

By: !!
by: fullySep 12, 2020 11:18:50 PM

since the number of bids was very limited this semester does that mean that the number
of bids that will be given out during spring recruitment be more than the amount given out this semester? i know there are certain things that will change this number like sisters graduating, dropping, etc...

By: fully
#2  by: !   

I know a couple girls who either declined their bid (to focus more on school this semester) or didn’t get a bid but they are planning on rushing in the spring because its formal recruitment so the process is different. I say give it a chance and rush again!

By: !
#3  by: SRAT   

Spring is going to be formal recruitment which means that
quota will be determined by the number pnms going thru Rush
and attending Preference.

By: SRAT

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.