facebook

Spring virtual

by: Oof

Since Fullerton has announced that spring will be virtual does this mean no “regular” recruitment in spring ? I feel like a lot of pnms we’re looking forward to rushing in the spring and now have to wait a whole year

Posted By: Oof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I think it’s unknown what will happen at this point. You can’t really be mad that PNM’s will have a wait a whole year bc they decided not to rush this semester. It’s a pandemic and LITERALLY out of our control.

By: Well
by: Okay Sep 10, 2020 9:08:27 PM

I was just saying I feel bad for them not that I control the pandemic but thank you captain obvious.

By: Okay
by: .Sep 10, 2020 9:41:10 PM

Well I never said you can control it “captain obvious”. I was just saying it’s out of everyone’s control so we can’t really be mad as if it was under SOMEONE’s control. Reading comprehension bruh

By: .
#2  by: Sucks   

They’ll have to do a virtual formal recruitment like other campuses, so like what happened this summer but all the sororities might be coordinating together like formal recruitment rather than individually

By: Sucks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.