facebook

What in the world made you so Self-righteous

by: Why

Given the fact Fullerton is the armpit of OC, why in the world are these Greek women so full of themselves. Y’all are not the Pack 10, your not Ivy League, your not SEC, your not old money, I fact your not even a great CA campus. You go to a school EVERYONE gets admitted. So why in the world do you not support one another? Why is there so much insecurities on this website?

Posted By: Why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

"Why in the world" do you attend a university if you can't even use the correct form of "your".

By: Um
by: Perfect exampleOct 3, 2020 9:37:58 AM

Of the problem

By: Perfect example
#2  by: treat ppl w kindness   

how can you get mad at people for not supporting one another and say something as rude as this...

By: treat ppl w kindness
by: UnderstandOct 3, 2020 9:40:47 AM

I don’t think anyone is mad, simply reminding the mean woman how Insignificant their opinion is.

By: Understand
#3  by: Lol   

Who hurt you

By: Lol
#4  by: huh   

i’m confused because from the way this post was written, it sounds like u don’t go to csuf at all. there’s already enough drama and random bs on this site as it is, so consider not posting again

By: huh
#5  by: Thank You!   

Thank you for your honest feedback. Several of the students I went thru recruitment with had the same feeling. So many houses impressed with themselves for no reason. One house forgot the name of her sister, another chatted about all the fraternity problems. Are there any houses that offer more?

By: Thank You!
by: LolOct 5, 2020 5:50:22 AM

You’re just pulling random statements out of your ass at this point and I hope you know we can tell that it’s the same person that wrote the original post. You’re just as bad as the people you’re shaming by trying to make others look bad.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.