facebook

question about bids

by: hello

how many bids on average will be given out? will it be less than usual fall recruitment since panhellenic is hoping to have a formal recruitment in the spring?

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!    

It might be on a case by case basis because it is COB.

By: Hi!
by: helloJul 13, 2020 5:26:30 PM

yeah i was just wondering if anyone had any estimate since i heard quotas are a thing but im not sure if that requirement is still considered when chapters are hoping to plan for a spring class through formal recruitment too. thanks for answering though!

By: hello
by: YupJul 15, 2020 2:16:07 PM

NPC made a rule where they make quota the same as last fall which was like 127. I think most chapters have average of like 70-85 members currently. So chapters could give bids out until they hit that

By: Yup
by: :)Jul 20, 2020 11:32:12 AM

New numbers will be provided during primary recruitment in the spring, so the bids provided in fall are not restricted by primary recruitment. The goal for each chapter is to reach 127 members this fall and each chapter will have a different amount of bids to offer to reach that, based on their current chapter size.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.