facebook

rush

by: Help

I know that AlphaChi, ADPi, and Gamma Phi are the top house and I know I don't want alpha chi but I can't decide on either ADPi or GPhi...which one is better?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: A   

Adpi you have to be wealthy and a partier. GphiB you have to be blonde, pretty, and wifed up.

By: A
#2  by: well   

You have to be pretty to get into either one
ADPi you have to be able to drink/party hard
GPhi you have to not like partying and have a boyfriend

By: well
#3  by: idk   

what about alpha chi?

By: idk
#4  by: mandy   

goooooooooooooooooo adpi <3 top house

By: mandy
#5  by: Until you rush...   

Don't assume you will be preffing these two houses.

By: Until you rush...
#6  by: Agree   

Alpha Delta Pi and Gamma Phi Beta are very hard to get into, don't get your hopes up because you may not be asked back to one or both or them

By: Agree
#7  by: Personally   

If I was rushing I would go ADPi, GPhi would be my second choice but ADPi is just good at everything. They seem like they have a lot of fun and I haven't heard anything bad about their sisterhood

By: Personally
#8  by: Honesty   

Disregard what everyone here says. It does not matter what people stereotype each sorority as, all that matters is how well you truly connect with each house during recruitment. In all honesty, Im an Alpha Chi. I love every single one of my sisters and I couldn't be happier. Whichever sorority you choose in the end will be the honest and perfect choice for you.

By: Honesty
#9  by: ADPI   

adpi is the best of the best. goodlooking, nice, friendly, involved on campus. everyone thinks they just drink but thats not the case. most adpis are involved in camp titan, since an adpi started it, and ASI. adpi has girls on the dance and cheer team! these girls work very hard during greek week to win everything. nicest girls on campus! they seem to be working on their drinking image. ADPI will always be top house.
gooooooooo adpiiiiiiiii

By: ADPI
#10  by: half   

Both ADPi and GPhi are great choices it depends on what you want in a sorority.
GPhi is more conservative, they are very nice but they do have the stigma of being "boring"
ADPi is deff more outgoing and win greek week every year. They are working on their drinking rep but everyone still knows them as ADProof

By: half

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.