facebook

sororities

by: mandaa

Top Sororities?

Posted By: mandaa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: fraternity man   

top three are definitely adpi gphi and axo, but personally adpi is my favorite sorority to hang out with they look really good and are a lot of fun. zta and sigma kappa have a few really cute and really cool girls too but not enough to be in the top 3

By: fraternity man
#2  by: ^agreed   

I would also say the top three are adpi, gphi, and axo. From there it's just personal preference on who is better and who you like to hangout with. However unlike that guy I like hanging out with axos and gphis a lot more than adpis.

By: ^agreed
#3  by: Also    

The above is right, ADPi GPhiB and AXO are top houses. I have mix feelings though because I like hanging out with GPhis and ADPis, nothing against AXO but I just think the other two are more chill

By: Also
#4  by: Truth    

I like all 3 sororities but to be honest ADPi is my favorite. They're every guys dream. No drama just one of the guys but super hot and always down. They know how to party but are still fun to chill with. GPhis are fun to chill with but not party and AXO is fun to party with but not chill. ADPi is the best of both worlds, but that's just my opinion.

By: Truth
#5  by: hmm   

axo, gphi, and adpi are top house. But I hang out with axo the most.

By: hmm
#6  by: Honest   

Gamma Phi & AXO
ADPi
Sigma Kappa
ZTA
DZ

By: Honest
#7  by: Eh   

ADPi&AXO
GPhi
SK
ZTA
DZ

By: Eh
#8  by: Hmmm   

ADPi
GPhi
AXO
Top 3 always will be

By: Hmmm
#9  by: Hmmm   

ADPi&AXO- ADPis are cute and fun, AXOs are hot and down
GPHi-pretty girls but boring
SK- just mediocre not really noticable
ZTA&DZ- ZTA has a few descent looking girls but are very awkward and DZ has no good looking girls and don't ever go out

By: Hmmm
#10  by: just saying   

AXO, ADPi, GPhi
SK
ZTA
DZ

By: just saying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.