facebook

who is on the rise and who is headed downhill?

by: future rushee

i was just wondering what you guys think which fraternities are getting better and improving and which ones you think are getting worse and on there way to the bottom? or is it pretty much staying the same are top houses still growing are bottom houses still sucking or are things changing?

Posted By: future rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: umm   

get involved and find out for yourself. questions like these can only be answer with bias answers. people starts talking smack on others.

By: umm
#2  by: truth   

Pi Kapp has been at the top spot for many years. And they really arent going anywhere. The only thing that would take them out is if they got kicked off campus. Phi Tau is number 2 because there is no sigep. Delta Chi is a distant 3rd from the top two. They arent in the discussion for top house.

By: truth
#3  by: hmm   

Pikapp is def top house now Sigep is out of the picture. No matter what anyone say, Pikapp pretty much own greek week. The school kicked out the only house that is even worth standing against Pikapp. Delta Chi is third now...but they all try way too hard...and get nowhere. Phi Tau....is Phi Tau... They got the nerds.

By: hmm
#4  by: true   

pi kapp is def top house but look at the pledge class they got goobs!! and same with phi tau, i can think of 3 fraternities that got better pledge classes this fall then both of them! however this doesn't mean there not still top 2 because they are but be careful there are some unexpected fraternities on campus that are taking rush seriously and really getting some good guys but aside from all that i just hope our greek system in general improves.

By: true
#5  by: ^   

agreed. Pi Kapp wasn't thinking about who they rush this semester. Half their chapter is worthless. Sigep and Delta Chi got a pretty good rush class this semester. Sad Sigep didn't get the chance to prove themselves. The Greek system at csuf is a joke. Instead of adding chapters to the greek system, the school is slowly taking them away.

By: ^
#6  by: @dumb   

couldnt have said that better myself. Pi Kapp has 100 guys and its very diverse. they have the best looking house by far then they have the most athletic guys, then they have a lot of smart guys as well. but last year the complaint was they are all so hot all they do is rush for looks and of course because they are good looking they have to be douche bags. now they rush more diverse and let some other guys join because they are nice guys and can really do well from an experience like this in greek life and pikapp can teach them to be better but u call them goobs lol. get a life pikapp dominates everyone and everyone knows that

By: @dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.