facebook

how long will it take for sigep to get back on cam

by: rush boy

Hello can anyone tell me how long it will be before sigep is seen on campus again? i want to know because i was looking forward to rushing Sigma Phi Epsilon next semester but i barely got the news that they are no longer around..... how long will it take before they can recruit again? Sincerely a freshmen who wanted to pledge sigep :(

Posted By: rush boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: U won't    

They can re apply for a charter in 5 years. That doesn't garentee they'll get one and even then they still have to re colonize. They also will be competing with prolly 10 or more other fraternities to charter here and it's most likely going to go to sigma Pi next who was competing with pike to colonize here. Sigma Pi used to be on campus here round 10 years ago before they or kicked off. Sigep will probably not be on this campus again for another 5-15 years. Ur better off rushing another fraternity otherwise ull never be in one.

By: U won't
#2  by: U won't    

They can re apply for a charter in 5 years. That doesn't garentee they'll get one and even then they still have to re colonize. They also will be competing with prolly 10 or more other fraternities to charter here and it's most likely going to go to sigma Pi next who was competing with pike to colonize here. Sigma Pi used to be on campus here round 10 years ago before they or kicked off. Sigep will probably not be on this campus again for another 5-15 years. Ur better off rushing another fraternity otherwise ull never be in one.

By: U won't
#3  by: so sad   

:'( I actually rushed them this semester but couldn't get in cause I didn't have the grades for it. And I was going to rerush in the spring.

By: so sad
#4  by: OG   

the first fraternity ever at csuf to have their formal in vegas. Sigep you will be missed

By: OG
#5  by: @OG   

stop being all butt hurt about the Vegas thing. Its getting old. 2 other fraternities are doing Vegas for Fall Formal.

By: @OG
#6  by: sorry   

no one is getting butthurt, they are still doing formal in vegas even though they aren't recognize on campus anymore.

By: sorry
#7  by: lol   

keep holding on to the glimmer of what once was

By: lol
#8  by: #   

sucks to hide behind a keyboard all day.

By: #

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.