facebook

@ all kids

by: Pikapp

This is to all the little immature kids who is still stuck in a high school mindset. We are in college now so act like it! breaking windows and vandalizing other people's property doesn't make you a man because I'm pretty sure these are not the values our Greek system has taught us. Take a hike and grow up.

Posted By: Pikapp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i would    

be afraid for whoever did that to pikapp, they retaliate hard and they will find out who did it

<3 you boys

By: i would
#2  by: @what a joke   

You obviously don't know who is in Pikapp lol. And if they weren't afraid then they would come out and be a man about it not do stuff when no one is home. Pi Kapp will and always will be the top house sorry you have to sit behind your keyboard to hate.

<3 AXO

By: @what a joke
#3  by: easy   

to talk behind a keyboard, i don't see any of you walking up to their door and saying anything to their face. Kind of speaks volumes about how scared you are of them

By: easy
#4  by: @uuuh   

im a girl, your a guy. be a man not a 5 year old

By: @uuuh
#5  by: meaga dude   

Yeah this really needs to stop okay im not kidding we cant just go barging in stealing random stuff. and
to the person who broke into the house through the open window and took my (im not kidding) my pants,boxers and wallet . I would really apreciate if i can get my wallet back as i see u had a hard time tring to take my xbox. -Thakyou

By: meaga dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.