facebook

csuf greek

by: CSUF

The csuf greek system here sucks! It's every house for themselves. There is no greek unity at CSUF. Each house is out for their best interest and not only that...they try to get each other in trouble. No one is satisfy until a house from the Greek community is kick off campus.

Posted By: CSUF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep    

it sickening as a girl to see how much other fraternities hate each other here. if its not phi tau chanting about how they hate pikapp all the time its dchi hating on phi tau and so and and so on. everyone just needs to get along and not try to get everyone kicked off. ive been at parties where other fraternities called the cops on them to shut the party down, thats just not cool.

By: yep
#2  by: Well   

Not our fault, Sigep got themselves put back on suspension lol

By: Well
#3  by: @Well on   

I'm not talking about Sigep... Talking about the Greek community in general. And by the way...Sigep didn't do anything. People just hate on Sigep... just let them be.

By: @Well on
#4  by: seriously   

i was at pikapp for their halloween party last year when sigep called the cops on them. so stupid, the only reason i know this is because they bragged about it after. this happens all the time just let everyone party who cares.

By: seriously
#5  by: funny   

because i was at a sigep party last year for christmas and pikapps called the cops on them. Pikapps were telling everyone is how I know about it.

By: funny
#6  by: funny   

halloween is before christmas so maybe they were pissed that sigep called the cops on them first. either way it sucks for everyone

By: funny
#7  by: :(   

lets all get along! and DX called the cops on the barn all the time...and the barn isn't even in the same neighborhood..

By: :(
by: heyOct 24, 2012 10:25:53 PM

im in dx, i can guarantee you we've never called the cops on the barn.. nor pike's halloween party. i seriously feel there's no point to calling the cops on a party, especially when you're not even having a competing party the same night. i'd rather let the other houses have their fun, cause you'll have your fun also! karma will always get you if you mess with things like that, its not cool

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.