facebook

sorotiy top middle and bottom tier

by: E.

The post before this is bogus.
After going through recruitment, I can give you the ACTUAL sorority rankings from what I experienced:

Top Tier:
1. Alpha Chi Omega- classy, great convos, bit too much makeup on a few
2. Gamma Phi Beta- cute, but try way too hard to be that "cutesy take home to mom-girl"
3. Alpha Delta Pi- fun girls, looks like they have a good time, but not a very good drinking rep

Middle Tier:
4. Sigma Kappa- seems like the awkward girls that could never fit-in in high school

Bottom Tier:
5. Zeta Tau Alpha- nice girls, too many fake smiles, none can keep up a decent conversation
6. Delta Zeta- awwwwkwaaardddd

I'm not sure who takes the plate for #1 though. All 3 in top tier were great girls.

Posted By: E.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: REAL   

1.ADPi
2.GPhi
3.AXO
4.SK
5.ZTA
6.DZ

By: REAL
#2  by: based off this year   

TOP TIER:
1. Alpha Delta Pi (ADPi)
2. Gamma Phi Beta (GPhi)
MIDDLE TIER:
3. Alpha Chi Omega (AChiO)
4.Sigma Kappa
BOTTOM TIER:
5. Zeta Tua Alpha (ZTA)
6. Delta Zeta (DZ)

By: based off this year
#3  by: HONEST   

Based on this year alone:
1. Alpha Delta Pi
2. Gamma Phi Beta
3. Alpha Chi Omega

the rest don't matter but:
4.Sigma Kappa
5.Zeta Tau Alpha
6. Delta Zeta

By: HONEST
#4  by: Wow   

If you look at who is always "top house" or ranked first in these comments you can tell what houses actually go on this website. how pathetic.. they have nothing better to do than sit here and "rank" each other? First and last time on this website.

PS The only people who think adpis are top house are adpis and their usual group of weirdo guy friends.

By: Wow
#5  by: wishiwasaballer   

i rushed axo but dropped it since the sisterhood was horrible. i wanna go adpi or gphi, ill take the bid from either of those 2

By: wishiwasaballer
#6  by: help?   

I've heard really good things about ADPi and GPhi but I don't know which way to go. Is one better than the other?

By: help?
by: sameAug 10, 2013 12:55:43 AM

adpi-chill goodlooking partiers, friends with alot of frat guys, good sisterhood, win greekweek every year usually rich and white

gphi-pink is their color. usually blonde and tan. goodlooking very sporty and fratty. usually rich too.v dont go out alot to party

adpi and gphi are like equal it just depends on your preferences

By: same
#7  by: same   

adpi-chill goodlooking partiers, friends with alot of frat guys, good sisterhood, win greekweek every year usually rich and white

gphi-pink is their color. usually blonde and tan. goodlooking very sporty and fratty. usually rich too.v dont go out alot to party

adpi and gphi are like equal it just depends on your preferences

By: same
#8  by: Recruitment   

Is axo worse or better than adpi&gphi?

By: Recruitment
by: TrueAug 17, 2013 2:57:14 AM

The only thing Axo has going for it is their looks. Not involved on campus , never wins greek week, stuck up and snobby girls. Horrible sisterhood I was a fall 2011 and I dropped this year because of it. I only wanted to stay In it because of my little but she dropped too. She's re rushing but I cannot.
Adpi is chill, goodlooking crazy and wild parties
Gphi are athletic blonde girls. Idk what they do never see them out

By: True
#9  by: Thanks!   

I think I want ADPi then :) thanks for the help

By: Thanks!
#10  by: Honesty   

Disregard what everyone here posts about each sorority and even fraternity. You are going to go through Rush and find out for yourself what each sorority stands for and you will full-heartidly choose the sorority that is the perfect fit for you. Im an Alpha Chi and it breaks my heart to see girls post things about each sorority being so vicious. Show up to Rush with plenty of sleep, class and your genuine personality and you will do absolutely fine, I promise :) See you there!

By: Honesty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.