facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Texas Tech University - TTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Klassy   

I saw one of your pledges getting arrested a month ago at chitwood. That is pathetic y'all take girls like that.

By: Klassy
#12  by: don't be fooled   

these girls are not number one, idk why they've been so high on this forever...

By: don't be fooled
#13  by: ummm   

they are high cuz they make their pledges sit in front of the computer and self rank all day long.

By: ummm
#14  by: To "ummm"   

I am a Theta here at Tech and I am commenting on here because I am NOT a self ranker. I am shocked to see that some of yall think that we would make our pledges self rank...To be honest, yes we are a bit of a "nerdy" sorority if you consider studying to make good grades and staying involved on campus nerdy. With that said, we don't have TIME to get on here all day long and rank ourselves. I've gotten on here maybe twice, I just don't have time nor do I care. But for those of yall that do care, I'm disappointed to know you don't think we deserve to be this high. No, we may not be the most "fun", but we like to focus on being classy and well-rounded than rather where the next party is. We are a bunch of sweet, good Christian girls who have morals and standards. And if you don't agree that that's what makes a sorority strong, then I'm glad that I am in the one I am in. Because CLASS and MORALE should always be a priority. Thanks and Theta love to the Greek system!!!

By: To "ummm"
#15  by: THETAAA   

we're obviously well liked, keep giving all 1's because you want to pull us down but clearly its not doing a whole lot, for every person who says something bad about us there seems to be a rebuttle. the greek life at tech is awesome, no sorority every really deserves all 1s and we're not perfect either so noone deserves all 5s its all in the eye of the beholder but clearly we've been number one for forever on this site for a reason if you don't like it stop reading it and i should hope noone in greek is quite pathetic enough to go self rank themselves 24/7..i as well can assure you theta has not. ive known about this site for about a year now and i have ranked once but only once which hey, if you love your sorority why not?

By: THETAAA
#16  by: Seriously   

I'm a theta and I chose it because nationally it is amazing, and I LOVED the girls. They were the smartest ones I met all of rush and they were all beautiful. If you don't like theta, you don't know theta. Put us down all you want but we still have an amazing sisterhood every time we are together and we are a group of good looking girls who have goals, aspirations, and come from good families. I have many friends in other sororities and I love them, so me saying I love theta is not putting down other houses, I just feel privaleged to be a member of kappa alpha theta.

By: Seriously
#17  by: TT Sorority   

Sad that other insecure sororities have to go to others and rank 1's. Haters and desperate to downgrade others. Every sorority has good to offer.

By: TT Sorority
#18  by: 1 or 5?   

Really can't take these ranking seriously. Yall are either all 5's or 1's. Fishy!
Don't know what to think..except this is all off based and fake. Any unbiased opinion would be more all over 1-5 not 1 or 5. Watch ,it will all change from this point. 8/8/11

By: 1 or 5?
#19  by: omg   

Way too long of a story. I got bored after the third sentence or fragment.

By: omg
#20  by: HOMECOMING 12   

Top Fraternities.. Delt, FIJI, SAE, PhiDelt
So if you want to get in good with the frat houses here is the Homecoming line up
FIJI and Zeta
Delt and AXO
SAE and TriDelt
Who does PhiDelt have?
Bottom line - its the fraternities that determine the soroities rankings, don't kid yourselves, that's why you're joining one anyway to meet boys and to be popular..here is your heads up.
It's the fraternity that you do homecoming with is who you end up partying with the rest of the year.

By: HOMECOMING 12

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.