facebook

sorority expansion

by: finalists

Alpha Xi Delta, Phi Mu and Delta Zeta have been selected as the 3 finalists to present for expansion!

Posted By: finalists
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WhoToPick   

Phi Mu and DZ have the SEC, old south connection and AZD has their roots at a lot of small colleges all over the country, my money is on DZ.

By: WhoToPick
#2  by: Phi Mu   

Phi Mu is my guess. They're strong in the SEC but all around middle tier nationally. Theyd be a great addition to Greek life without threatening any of the current sororities.

By: Phi Mu
#3  by: It will be DZ   

And I think DZ is going in at Baylor on their expansion year after next too. I think it will be DZ

By: It will be DZ
by: liesSep 21, 2014 9:55:54 PM

Baylor is not expanding. If they were, there is a process and believe me, they would never let DZ near their campus.

By: lies
#4  by: No telling   

All 3 of these organizations are well regarded nationally, and have something to offer that the committee thought would make them a good fit for Tech. The idea that a new sorority would or should be a threat to the existing groups is beside the point. The decision will be based on a wide range of factors, so the best thing to do is hope the new group will start strong, be well supported by their national organization, and welcomed by the Tech Greek community. Good luck to Tech in making the right choice for their campus & to all 3 candidates.

By: No telling

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.