facebook

rush review

by: UPC

What was your impression of the different sororities during rush?

Posted By: UPC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DroppedRushGrl   

First off I dropped out of rush, I got invited back to 7 parties 2nd day but didn't feel rush was for me, I did it because family wanted me to, so these are just my impressions from an unbiased perspective.

1: ZTA- Conversation was immediately awkward, the girls were gorgeous but gave off a "I'm daddy's princess and I'm probably better than you" vibe. Def. not a place for your normal middle class girl from the suburbs.

2: Pi Beta Phi- Same type of girls as ZTA but much better at conversation. Knew I wouldn't be back but they took the time to actually talk to me and I felt like I could have a conversation in class with the couple I talked to.

3: A Phi- Ugg...ZTA on steroids.

4: Delta Gamma- From lurking around sites before rush I knew they didn't have the best rep. but I couldn't see why. The girls were cute, they were nice and I surprisingly liked them, not enough to want to continue rush but def. re-shaped my opinion about this sorority.

5: Kappa Delta- These girls were nice and I didn't mind their party at all, wanted to stay longer actually. These were the types of girls, imo, that weren't involved in much in H.S. You know the type, not cheerleaders, or athletes but were cute and in different clubs and other activities.

6: Alpha Chi Omega- I thought the girls were cute and nice and they seemed interested in the conversations we were having, I also felt like they might be a bit on the wild side for me, I don't know why but I think virginity was a rare commodity among

By: DroppedRushGrl
by: DroppedRushGrlAug 29, 2014 6:11:49 PM

7: Kappa Kappa Gamma- Like APhi without the looks or class. You hear urban legends about some sororities checking your parents income? Well I could believe it here. I got the feeling they really believed they were above recruitment.

8: Delta Delta Delta- These seemed to be the popular girls from school who were friends with everyone yet they let you know, in subtle ways, that they were a class above you. These were the girls who went to private schools or upper-middle class public schools.

9: Alpha Delta Pi- These were the band geeks, I knew they had a bad rep. but like DG I didn't see it. They had a number of cute girls, were generally interested in talking to everyone and were the most "real" of all the parties I attended.

10: Chi Omega- The girl I talked with did everything but look at me during our conversation. There were a mixed group some cute some not so much I never got a feeling for who or what they really were.

11: Kappa Alpha Theta- Really pretty girls, lots of class. I could tell they were all top 10%, honor student types. I enjoyed my conversation here and would have went back the next day. I was surprised because my only experience with them is from a large SEC school where they are at the bottom of the bottom.

This was my experience, I'm sure I'm off base and wrong but this is just coming from a future GDI and was formed off first impressions.

By: DroppedRushGrl
#2  by: luvttu   

I got a bid, but won't say with who. But so far, I am very happy with my sisters.

ADPi - Nice, but didn't feel I had anything in common with them. That's nobody's fault. They were super friendly and don't deserve bashing.

APhi - Seemed to be trying too hard, over-friendly, fake. They discussed things I was told shouldn't talk about during rush. ZTA wannabes.

AChiO - Really enjoyed this house. All the girls I met were well-spoken, witty and very pretty. Seemed like they have a fun, confident streak in them.

ChiO - One of my favorites. Solid group of intelligent, classy ladies. Not dull like people post on here, Great house, high on my list.

DG - I felt awkward here. Pretty sure they had no interest in me, and the feeling was mutual. I can't even form an opinion because it was so quiet.

DDD - Expected Barbies. They definitely have the look, but I was surprised to see the had personalities too. Impressed. Happy to go back.

KD - Loved them. I know they're not popular, but I really felt welcome and at ease. They knew how to work what they have.

KKG - I couldn't wait to leave. They made no effort to act interested or be friendly. Very disappointing.

PiPhi - They were amazing, but I just didn't connect with them.

Theta - I couldn't tell if they were arrogant or just shy. Conversations were stiff. But great philanthropy.

ZTA - Imagine a house full of Regina George clones. You can keep your "hot" status. I prefer a little more.

By: luvttu
#3  by: baby   

Nothing like what I expected from reading this site all summer.

By: baby

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.