facebook

every sorority lookin good

by: fratstar

Thanks for keeping Tech's sorority girls hot and thanks for cutting all the ulgies

Posted By: fratstar
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

everyone got a great PC this year, many girls were cut completely

By: agree
#2  by: sunsup   

Well done TTU!!!! Special shout out to DDD, ADPi, AXO and Pi Phi for an excellent recruitment! All the new Tech pledges are great, but these four chapters really found the best girls!

By: sunsup
by: InterestingAug 24, 2014 10:16:19 AM

And you are? And you used what rubric to judge these houses? Please. Hello ADPi. Keep on trying honey. Or you might be an AXO. Who knows?

By: Interesting
#3  by: I   

don't know how you can say these are the prettiest PCs but they are definitely good. I think Tridelt, PiPhi, Kappa and ZTA got the prettiest girls like always but ADPi, AXO and KD got some of the highest quality girls as far as reputation. Several of the girls I wanted joined those houses instead of mine.

By: I
#4  by: Ttu   

AXO picked gorgeous girls this semester, every single one is stunning. Wish I didn't get cut from them:/

By: Ttu
by: PleaseAug 26, 2014 11:16:58 PM

That is the dumbest comment I have ever read on here. No one would come on here and say that about any themselves and any sorority.

By: Please
#5  by: well   

I think even the DG's looked good this year

By: well
by: Best pcsAug 24, 2014 10:26:28 PM

Tridelt
Zeta
Pi Phi
A Phi

By: Best pcs
#6  by: TTU16   

Shows you how great all the chapters are at TTU!

By: TTU16
by: exactlyAug 25, 2014 10:07:48 PM

The uglies join other groups

By: exactly
#7  by: Recent alum   

I heard it went from 1200 girls who rushed to 907 who actually got bids. Tech's rush has never been an easy one, but man it's nuts how many just straight up didn't get bids!

By: Recent alum
by: agreeAug 26, 2014 11:34:09 PM

some girls drop out but so many are completely cut before pref, guess that's why we need another sorority

By: agree
by: yeahAug 27, 2014 2:00:56 PM

Most of the girls who don't get bids dropped out at some point during the week. Either they decide that Greek life isn't for them at all or they are butt hurt from getting cut from their top choices.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.