facebook

4 tiers

by: new rank

Truth is, the same old ranks don't tell the story at Tech. We really have 3 tiers of good houses and then the bottom tier. Looking at the last two years pledge classes:

1st tier - basically the same house divided by 3: (in any order):
Pi Phi - Even on probation they got great girls
Tri Delt - good solid house
Kappa - they aren't what they once were but still top tier

2nd tier - all unique houses (in any order):
A Phi - get better each year
Theta - good solid house
Zeta - no matter how much they want to be top tier, they never will be.

3rd tier - basically the same house divided by 3 (in any order)
AXO
XO
KD

Bottom (in order!!):
DG
ADPi

Posted By: new rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol    

Were you on tfm? I think not

By: Lol
by: HA!Aug 6, 2014 3:50:43 PM

And THAT is why Zeta will never be top tier. No class! It takes more than looks girls!

By: HA!
by: ^^Aug 18, 2014 3:13:13 PM

Make it reign

By: ^^
#2  by: lol   

Ok Tridelt or Kappa alum, this site is not for you. Times have changed and so have the ranks....don't feel bad, it happens. Go play with kids or something. Stay off our site

By: lol
#3  by: seriously    

This is one of the worst ranks so far, guess rush is getting close so people start posting strange things

By: seriously
by: WellAug 7, 2014 11:37:11 PM

Really it isn't. Just combine group 2 and 3. They said there was no specific order for tiers, so I would agree. Maybe put KD in bottom or leave in middle. I personally like them a lot, but I don't know where to place them.

By: Well
#4  by: Yup   

I think this is pretty spot on

By: Yup
#5  by: haha   

Is this rank a joke?

By: haha
#6  by: aphi   

omg aphi sucks you will never be above zeta or theta or chi o even

By: aphi
by: GoshAug 13, 2014 1:30:52 PM

You sound fairly illiterate.

By: Gosh
by: I think Aug 19, 2014 8:37:05 PM

Aphi is great. Lots of sweet girls who are pretty and popular. My other pref house. I didn't choose them, but I still think they are amazing. And, if you actually read the OP, they say the tiers are not in order. So they aren't saying APhi is ABOVE Theta and PiPhi. Not really sure why they ranked Chi O so low, though.

By: I think
#7  by: lynn   

That is so stupid phi pi is not top tier "even on probation" you don't even go to tech

By: lynn
#8  by: laura   

This is wrong kappa delta won dean's cup and really everything else really

By: laura
by: SadlyAug 19, 2014 8:34:16 PM

That doesn't make them more popular. That is just a fact. They are a great group and have so much to offer, but they aren't the most popular with fraternities and that is what matters to a lot of girls. But a good solid group of girls with a lot of pretty and smart members.

By: Sadly
#9  by: um   

I think this was posted on the wrong school

By: um
#10  by: jennifer   

Your right sadly dies not know kd is a top tier sorority and wins everything. And yes they are popular with the fraternites. This is a weird site

By: jennifer
by: KDAug 23, 2014 1:20:59 PM

Is not popular with the top frats. Dream on. They do, however, win lots of awards, or did this year.!

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.