facebook

can't believe it!

by: lol

APhi's new member GPA was a 2.3!!! That's got to be a record at Tech. And ADPi's total GPA was a 2.7!
Girls, you have work to do.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

no one realizes how bad a phis gpa is and somehow think they're moving up

By: yes
#2  by: agree   

Welcome to the bottom tier APhi

By: agree
#3  by: Lol   

I'm loling because that's not true about a phi. Good try though

By: Lol
by: truthAug 7, 2014 5:31:41 PM

It's true, go look at academics under the tech Greek website and download the grade report. It's there in all its glory for everyone to see lol.

By: truth
#4  by: sad   

I think APhi had the lowest new member GPA in America

By: sad
#5  by: Well   

I did go look and it is true. It is also true that every sorority who listed their gpa for their new members was low...as in NO ONW was above a 3.0. APhi was sadly the lowest but the others were pitiful too. You can try to make APhi look bad...and they should be trying to figure out how to turn this around...but gosh, there were 2.5, 2.7, 2.8, etc. So it isn't like their is them...then a huge gap to the next lowest. So show all the facts please. It really didn't look like many sororities had bragging rights on grades.

By: Well
by: Ha noAug 13, 2014 11:29:53 PM

Aphis new member gpa was over a solid 0.4 less than all the other sororities that took a spring pledge class

By: Ha no
by: HmmmAug 15, 2014 12:10:44 AM

You seem a bit APhi obsessed. Please continue your own life and enjoy your own sorority. Have a nice recruitment.

By: Hmmm
#6  by: true   

Most of the sororities have some work to do. What's scary is that soon there will be a new sorority that gets all the leftovers....with even lower grades

By: true
#7  by: Readit   

Go here and you can look at the report yourself - Click on Spring 2014. Enjoy! greeklife.ttu.edu/Grades

By: Readit
by: WowAug 15, 2014 12:52:15 PM

Again, bitter APhi obsessive girl. Enjoy recruitment with your own house. Good luck.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.