facebook

pledge without vehicle ??

by: Walking

My parents took away my truck! I was planning on going through fraternity rush at TTU In August . I got another ticket, so long story short the parents are keeping the truck and shipping me off to Lbk by plane. They will still pay for a fraternity , but is there any way to make it through pledge semester without my own ride ? I have a grad school friend in lubbock who is going to hook me up with a vehicle for rush week, but I'm screwed after that . Should I just forget pledging this semester ? This sucks . Thanks

Posted By: Walking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

Yeah, you'll be fine if you get close to your pledge brothers

By: Tbh
#2  by: haha   

Yeah use it as a way to make friends with your pledge brothers, or even guys in your hall (I promise not all GDIs are terrible. At least they're good for something)...

By: haha
#3  by: What   

You'll be fine, if anything it's better so you don't have to use it to dd. Chill

By: What
#4  by: Yeah   

I didn't have my vehicle my first semester for the same reason, and it's not a disadvantage.

By: Yeah
#5  by: HAHAH   

Bro thats a blessing in disguise... You'll be surprised by how much you DONT have to do. No dd'ing or picking up older actives or bringing food or cigarettes, but you also can't slay that p as much as you could with a truck. Regardless you sound like a future snu.

By: HAHAH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.