facebook

trends

by: Tech Fashion

What are some good brands to wear during recruitment? I know it doesn't matter that much but suggestions would be helpful because I wear a uniform to school and I'm from a different state.

Posted By: Tech Fashion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thanks   

but I'm a girl

By: thanks
by: hopethishelpsJun 10, 2014 4:23:15 PM

lily pulitzer, tory burch, kenrda scott, j.crew, just get your t-shirts at red raider outfitters online, check you local boutiques or even online shops for dresses.

By: hopethishelps
by: soJun 10, 2014 11:43:33 PM

Do different groups wear different brands or are they all the same?

By: so
by: lolJun 11, 2014 8:08:14 PM

Yeah don't over do the brands. We'll think you're a try hard.

By: lol
by: yeahJun 11, 2014 9:35:27 PM

Flashing labels is tacky. just dress classy

By: yeah
#2  by: brands   

Tech doesn't care about brands. We're not UT. Just look cute

By: brands
#3  by: Be unique   

Wear cute and simple stuff. You might even consider wearing shirts from Shop hopes, Old Row Legacy, Frat Collection etc. with cute shorts. Just whatever you do, do not wear norts.

By: Be unique
#4  by: Bama   

I'm transferring in from UA and curious about popular brands at Tech too. At Bama, it's all Lilly Pulitzer, Vinyard Vines, J Crew, David Yurman, Tori Burch and Jack Rogers.

By: Bama
#5  by: tacky   

tackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytacky tackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytacky tackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytackytacky tackytackytacky

stop talking about what labels are popular. Wear what looks good on you and reflects your personal style.

By: tacky
#6  by: real   

Wear what makes YOU comfortable! I was in the same boat, I came from LSU and I thought I had to be like that when I went through recruitment. I honestly cared more about my clothes than putting my best foot forward and being myself. I did not wear any specific brands and I still got compliments on my outfits. And not just during recruitment. My big recruited me and she said that she specifically remembered my outfits because they didn't look just like all the others but they were still somewhat trendy and COMFORTABLE! Just wear something flattering and remember that you are dressing for girls, not boys. Have fun and good luck!

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.