facebook

ranks - post fall rush

by: !

maybe controversial but overall & based on recruitment there’s clearly been a shift in the rankings there’s no hard specific order in the tiers

Top- Kappa, Theta, Tri Delt
Lower Top- Aphi, Pi Phi
Mid - Chio, Axid
Lower Mid - Zta, AXO
Bottom - DG, KD, Adpi

Kappa has stepped it up and so has Tri Delt meanwhile Pi Phi has been slowly slipping over the past couple years they just aren’t competing with the other top sororities like they used to. Aphi also has stepped it up major their PCs are always gorgeous but they have so many scandals idk if they’re able to be considered top yet. Axid also continually on the rise while ZTA has had a lot of girls drop & their recruitment isn’t as strong. DG is rushing the same girls as KD & AXO with AXO usually getting them over DG. Just my thoughts :)

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: agree   

Aphi is really good at getting the super pretty girls that get cut from pi phi or theta for grades but i agree they have something crazy happen with their members like each year none of other top houses really do

By: agree
by: ^Aug 23, 2023 3:19:03 PM

This^

By: ^
#2  by: Febe   

Explain more about zta. My baby sister joined. What are they known for? What is their reputation?

By: Febe
by: hiAug 23, 2023 2:00:16 AM

they’re not bad at all! they have more of a party girl reputation at tech but nationally they’re a very strong sorority!

By: hi
by: FactAug 23, 2023 6:51:02 AM

The people who rank on this are moms and bottom sororities always trying to replace themselves with chi o or zeta and bash piphi

By: Fact
#3  by: Wreck Em   

Yupppp, completely agree! Pi Phi just isn’t what it used to be and it’s showing…

By: Wreck Em
by: :)Aug 23, 2023 2:36:58 AM

Why are you guys posting so much???

By: :)
#4  by: hi   

axo swept this year, id say they're a mid house now

By: hi
by: hmmAug 23, 2023 2:04:04 AM

yeah idk about swept, you could maybe say one of those top sororities swept & axo got def decent girls but they definitely didn’t get first pick of whatever pnms, they got the girls that had maybe dg, kd, & adpi left on pref

By: hmm
by: NqlAug 23, 2023 6:18:35 AM

AXO come get your members.
You are not this high.
AZD you’re not either. What frat has to get kicked off next so you can couch surf to your next house?
Ph phi is still top & tri delt did is higher than kappa by a mile.
I don’t know why kappa keeps getting ranked so high.

By: Nql
#5  by: :)   

I think this is really good

By: :)
#6  by: Hi   

This is good bc aphi is not a top house it’s so weird they’re living on here

By: Hi
#7  by: No   

Switch AXO & Dg

By: No
#8  by: axid is high   

Switch zta and axid. Switch axo and dg.

By: axid is high
#9  by: ☝️   

DG competes with higher houses. If you were behind the scenes during rush, you would know that.

By: ☝️
#10  by: pathetic   

axo is bottom. adpi is even over them

By: pathetic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.