GREAT: theta / tri delt / aphi
GOOD: zeta / chi o / axid
OK: dg / kd
BOTTOM: axo / adpi

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🔥   

This is close to my ranking. I like Tri Delta and Theta more than Pi Phi. Since most PNM’s aren’t legacies or super mega rich wealthy, Kappa is a no-go. But, I think Kappas, Chi O and Tri Deltas are overall top houses. Theta and Pi Phi are next. I base my judgement mostly on the interactions I had with the girls, their philanthropy (very much impressed with Tri Delta and Chi O) and basically talking with all of my brother’s frat friends. He is in a “top frat” and says Tri Delta, Po Phis and A Phi are the “top houses.” I was asked back to only a handful and only one of the houses I consider “top.” I have big decisions to make.

By: 🔥
#2  by: 🔥   

This is close to my ranking. I like Tri Delta and Theta more than Pi Phi. Since most PNM’s aren’t legacies or super mega rich wealthy, Kappa is a no-go. But, I think Kappas, Chi O and Tri Deltas are overall top houses. Theta and Pi Phi are next. I base my judgement mostly on the interactions I had with the girls, their philanthropy (very much impressed with Tri Delta and Chi O) and basically talking with all of my brother’s frat friends. He is in a “top frat” and says Tri Delta, Pi Phis and A Phi are the “top houses.” I was asked back to only a handful and only one of the houses I consider “top.” I have big decisions to make.

By: 🔥
#3  by: 100%   

i support this ranking

By: 100%
#4  by: U   

I agree with this

By: U
#5  by: My 2 cents    

Adpi is making a move! Not far up but I don’t see them dead last anymore. Axo is dropping quick. Terrible sisterhood. Everyone else is the same. However chi o is overrated but that’s just my opinion. As for top, it will always be Kappa! Most exclusive and $$$

By: My 2 cents
#6  by: Yep   

I really liked ADPi, if I go with my heart.

By: Yep
#7  by: No   

This is NOT the view of this year’s PNM’s. You do know they rank the houses all week? The number one ranked house by most for rush this year is listed very low on your list. It is not on anyone’s “top” house list. But, it has been loved this week.

By: No
#8  by: this   

100% this is it except chi o and zeta should flip spots

By: this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.