facebook

Mid Houses > Top Houses

by: hi

PNMs: Honestly, mid houses are the way to go. The girls are actually nice and genuine. They won’t expect you to be carbon copies of each other and they’ll actually like you for you. You can join a “top house” if you want, but just know they’ll always be on your ass about grades and appearances and there will be little to no sisterhood. It’s also so insanely difficult to actually stand out and be a leader in those chapters, so know you’ll be a small fish in a big pond. Zeta, Chi O, AXO, AXiD, and DG will give you everything you want in a sorority. Mid houses for the win.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: facts   

fr so many girls who r in top houses want to drop bc they realize how fake everyone is after bid day💀

By: facts
#2  by: This    

I pref’ed a mid house over a top house, and I’m so glad I did. I get made fun of, but my friends who went top literally HATE it.

By: This
#3  by: Truth!!   

Let’s face it, houses are ranked “top” by boys version of who’s the prettiest.
If that’s important to you every single house has pretty girls.
The so called mid houses listed above are very active on campus & have beautiful, smart, fun members without the drama.
Good luck!

By: Truth!!
#4  by: Ranks   

Truth

By: Ranks
#5  by: Middu   

These are the best houses cause no drama except AXO

By: Middu
by: axo Aug 21, 2023 10:36:57 AM

AXO has the worst sisterhood by far. They talk about each and complain so much. I don’t know if it’s always been this way or everyone is unhappy with rush process but some bad energy at that house this week!

By: axo
by: @axoAug 21, 2023 1:40:28 PM

AXO took huge spring class 🙄

By: @axo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.