ADPI

Posted By: Whattt
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ?   

What is so horrible about ADPI and why isn’t KD below them

By: ?
by: ADPi CultureOct 24, 2020 6:35:50 PM

I think the growing trend to join a sorority that values their members diversity, inclusiveness and kindness helped them. No one is embarrassed to accept an ADPi bid anymore. That showed this year with the over 100 members of their pledge class. My best friend is an ADPi, I'm in another house but I know she is proud of them and doesn't care that they are considered the bottom house. It's sad that the things that make them such a special sisterhood makes others consider them not good. Women valuing other women based on looks and weight over kindness and inclusiveness is not good. Be happy for them and their new members that have found a very special home.

By: ADPi Culture
#12  by: Lol   

Adp had ONE (this year)pledge class that made quota in five years or more. (Look at bid matches, this is truth. Their class was HALF of quota last fall, fall before that etc)
Virtual recruitment helped them a lot.
They were on verge of losing their charter, due to inability to get & maintain new members.
One pledge class does not pull them out of the bottom.

By: Lol
#13  by: Bless   

Perfect rank

By: Bless
#14  by: oop   

this is wayyyyy to accurate to not be bumped.

By: oop
#15  by: Yeah   

Bump it up

By: Yeah
#16  by: Bump   

Yesssssssssssssss

By: Bump
#17  by: Haha   

I simply have to bump this lol. DDD is losing their place but this is pretty golden. Expect DDD to be lower on these lists than aphi and XO within a year lol. They already are irl.

By: Haha
#18  by: Yeee   

Bump this

By: Yeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.