8. Kappa Sigma
9. Beta
10. ATO

By: The Real Order
#2  by: DDD   

Totally agree

By: DDD
#3  by: RdRdr   

Phi Delt should have been kicked off campus this past semester and Kappa Sig should have stayed off for a year. Suspension? Alumni in high places, for sho. You guys make me sick and some day you will be held accountable.

By: RdRdr
#4  by: greek   

RdRdr..you are 100% right complete crap they didn't get kicked off..same with Sigma Chi..even if it was self-induced..another chapter had that happen and it was automatic charter removal

By: greek
#5  by: Duh   

Any one who takes a list generated by online voting seriously is an idiot. If your a freshmen looking into going greek, ask your friends about Texas Tech fraternities, or better yet go through open rush (during IFC formal rush you don't get to know the guys in the fraternity, you get like a 30 minute info session.)

By: Duh
#6  by: Fratter   

RdRdr is pissed that good fraternities have connections that allow them to stay on campus. Probably some douchebag that got cut from everyone good and had to pledge bottom tier.

By: Fratter
#7  by: GDI   

Going greek is for tools. So other than buying your friends and getting hazed, what do you guys do? Don't give me that philanthropy BS answer either.

By: GDI
#8  by: old greek   

Do any Greeks ever post anything here or just people that are PISSED off at Greeks?

By: old greek
#9  by: GDI   

Yea, I bet you take it in the tail. Still 0 reason to join. If you need wing men to get tail u suck at life.

By: GDI
#10  by: beta   

I was a little iffy about joining beta at first because I didn't want to bottom but now that I'm an active I get to rail the young, white pledges..I'm so excited

By: beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.