facebook

suspended fraternities

by: DaddyH

Can anyone tell me what happened to FIJI? I heard they are suspended but why? Is it hazing

Posted By: DaddyH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bad News   

That's terrible, we're trying so hard as a Greek community to eradicate hazing, if not all at least the harmful kind. So much for "these hands don't haze". Get with it guys, harming your brothers so that they end up in the hospital doesn't prove their loyalty to you, only your desire and ability to exercise power over someone that has no power over you. That's not brotherhood, that's just stupid.

By: Bad News
by: !Sep 25, 2019 10:08:59 PM

I agree. Hazing has gotten out of control. Your brothers are in the hospital and that is suppose to prove loyalty?! Even if one of them dies... no one should die for a fraternity or risk their lives! Your brothers well-being should matter more than some letters ugh.

By: !
#2  by: Welp   

It’s on GR so must be true ...

By: Welp
by: ??????Nov 4, 2019 8:50:47 AM

No truth to it. If it was true it would of been on the news and they wouldn't still have a fraternity.Where do people come up with this stuff.

By: ??????
by: SiggyNov 5, 2019 7:08:04 PM

The thing is, it is true lmao. FIJI is getting the boot.

By: Siggy
#3  by: ??????   

LOL. YOu all have been saying that about FIJI the whole semester. Still here!

By: ??????
#4  by: Catty   

What is current standing of Fiji?

By: Catty
#5  by: ?????   

All fraternities are hazing. Others will get caught eventually! I do agree they need to stop it.

By: ?????
#6  by: koolaidfire   

they locked a kid in a dog cage and fed him nothing but cocaine.

By: koolaidfire

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.